cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rather a quiet day here

Community Veteran

Rather a quiet day here

rather a quiet day - maybe people with problems have resolved them or just gone away !.
And not much chatter - weather must be good throughout the country - the SWMBO's have taken hubbies out shopping  Grin
18 REPLIES
Fixes: 58

Re: Rather a quiet day here

I was just thinking the same  Undecided
I don't have a SWMBO any more Cry
On second thoughts The Daughter seems to have taken over that role Lips are sealed

Customer and Forum Moderator.

Community Veteran

Well I have cleaned all the windows, been for a haircut, done some office work, been for groceries.
Have gardening to do and an inside/outside cleaning job on the car, as long as the rain doesn't start again!
Just having a cup of tea after the exertion of window cleaning. I couldn't do that for a living. I would only manage a couple of houses per day!
Community Veteran

Funny you say that Strat, my daughter is coming back tomorrow from France for a few days, that is why I am doing all the above Crazy
Fixes: 154

I was taken shopping by SWMBO.
Not impressed with the sales assistant in the Apple Store which put me in a bad mood.
Went to try and source a new bike and the 2010 range still isn't available.
Will shortly be dragged to a large supermarket...

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Quote from: adiewoo
Apple Store
new bike

Do you know something I don't Crazy

Community Veteran

The Chosen One (not Mourinho) funny animation
youTube video

Quote from: Strat
Apple Store
new bike

Do you know something I don't Crazy

My bike got nicked (which if you read your twitter feed you might know Tongue Roll eyes ) so have a cheque from the insurance to replace it with.
I got a shiny MacBook Pro for my birthday though Smiley

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

if you read your twitter feed you might know Tongue Roll eyes )

Ohhh......that's what it's for Undecided
I seem to have so many different lines of communication available to me it's a job and a half keeping up Embarrassed

jmd
Grafter

Holly and I  went for a 2 hr walk this morning in Clumber Park with friends and their dog and it was a lovely morning, so got back and did some washing so it rained!!  However, sunny now so the washing is hanging out being blown away...................... Holly and I have spent the afternoon resting after our exertions................... I like a nice quiet day!
Adiewoo - are you going to go the Apple store on a weekly basis, like my friend,  to learn how to use your new toy? 

jmdlp - no I've had a mac mini for a couple of years now so it's all quite familiar, also we blokes *never* ask for help Wink Cheesy

csogilvie
Grafter

I so want to visit the Apple store, I just never seem to have time when I'm actually in the city Sad

For me there are a few handy ones; Birmingham and Solihull when I'm at home, Regent St when I'm in the office and Meadowhall when I'm on the way to visit my parents Smiley

csogilvie
Grafter

I'd just go to he one in London - I'm a tube ride away each day, but I can't be bothered after work and haven't really thought about it at the weekends these days...
jmd
Grafter

no I've had a mac  for a couple of years now so it's all quite familiar, also we blokes *never* ask for help Wink Cheesy

Oh, right - so why do the male of the species ask for help on these Forums then? Tongue