cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBS

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

RBS

The Banks never seem to stop finding ways of ripping off it's customers. Despite failing to lend money to businesses the RBS has actually forced many out of business with the aim of buying their assets for up to a third of their value.
Little is going to change until people in senior posts are held to account and in extreme cases sent to jail.
5 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: RBS

nothing new really, all of them do it that's why they all have an asset acquisition arm, often used to stopgap a shortfall to ensure there advertised investment portfolio performs to predicted numbers, it used to be called flipping IIRC
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Got an email from RBS today saying they are going to change to Williams and Glyn's bank as they were called originally.
Not really bothered, but what bothers me is updating all my online merchants to my new card which is a hassle  Crazy
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran

This is a real low for RBS, scandalous. I have been a customer of theirs since it was William & Glyns, if I thought there was decent bank out there I would change.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Personally I don't like RBS.
But I can't be bothered to change bank, and my mortgage is on RBS as well so it will be difficult
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran

There were a number of small businessmen interviewed on the radio this morning. It's a disgrace what RBS are accused of.  Vince Cable said it was being investigated.