cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R.F.A. Wave Knight (Naval Replenishment Tanker) Helps Sieze 1.25 tonnes of drugs

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

R.F.A. Wave Knight (Naval Replenishment Tanker) Helps Sieze 1.25 tonnes of drugs

Twix.

A Royal Fleet Auxilliary Ship... ( manned by civilians, but sequestered to the Royal Navy ) a Naval Replenishment Tanker, operating in the carribean, has siezed 1.25 tonnes of Class A drugs, from a "go fast".. speed boat... Valued at £60million... it is the first "bust" of this year, but an ongoing operation, involving the U.S. Coastguard service.
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/News-and-Events/Latest-News/2014/January/28/140128-RFA-Wave-Knight-Drugs...
Previously.... on Christmas day, she started another operation and seized £1million of marijuana......
http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/News-and-Events/Latest-News/2014/January/08/140108-Wave-Knight-Drugs-Bus...
3 REPLIES
TORPC
Grafter

Re: R.F.A. Wave Knight (Naval Replenishment Tanker) Helps Sieze 1.25 tonnes of drugs

Thats's what they need to use 7up's yacht for as it should still be classed as in War (War of the drugs) and if they can & obviously have done & hopefully continue to soldier on then they certainly have my vote.
Sorry to spoil your floating holiday plans 7up Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: R.F.A. Wave Knight (Naval Replenishment Tanker) Helps Sieze 1.25 tonnes of drugs

Hang on, I have two of them. A floating airport and then the yacht. Just wanted to clarify you did mean the yacht yes?
I suppose I can loan it out for a bit  Wink
The floating airport is MINE though.. you hear me? MINE!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
TORPC
Grafter

I forgot about that floating airport, thanks for reminding me Wink
I'll have to have a word with my consultant Harry Hill, he used to be a doctor you know Tongue Wink and we all know his F word reaction do we not Wink