Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Quart and pint pot

6 REPLIES
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Quart and pint pot

That is what you call a crushing exspeermens.
Sorry for my spelling.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

As a coach/bus driver I'd love to know what the circumstances were leading up to this. Since it "looks" like the rear of the red bus and the front of the blue bus involved, either its a one way street, or a three lane (shared middle lane) road or the blue bus was about to pass the red bus at the same time the car tried to overtake the red bus. At the expense of appearing partisan to a fellow bus driver, it seems to me (without further information) that somebody didn't look in their mirrors before pulling out to overtake!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Nice to know the people in  "Fillers"  , the sandwich shop, took out tea to those involved....... !  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

It's a two way street with no middle lane.
My guess it the Ka pulled out to overtake the yellow bus while the Wilts and Dorset bus was already passing the Ka - it's called not checking your door mirror properly  Grin
Community Veteran

Useful advert for "Fillers", they can now serve a Ka Sandwich!
colintivy Smiley
Community Veteran

Quote from: shutter
Nice to know the people in  "Fillers"  , the sandwich shop, took out tea to those involved....... !   Cheesy

Guess she wasn't happy to be the filling though Grin
I would love to see the insurance report.  Here's a few humorous ones I found on line:
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Insurance/Insurance.htm