Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

QE

/Rant on
The Dow 30 has reached an all time high, this is good news for the homeless and unemployed with no jobs or future living on benefit’s charity and handouts.
Well done Ben (Bernanke) and the federal reserve, QE has performed better than expected it has increased the price of basic commodities’ increased the wealth of the rich and made the rest of us a poorer.
Ben.............you certainly deserve the Nobel prize for economics’. The intention of making the downtrodden masses more poverty stricken lest we rise up and challenge the system is a pure stroke of genius.
Good to see the dynamic duo (Cameron and Osborne) are singing from the same hymn sheet in defending bank bonuses in Europe.
/Rant off
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: QE

You're missing the point!
The rich are important and must be protected from loss of any kind. They work very hard driving the workforce into the ground for minimal pay and so naturally the workforce must pay the price. If they have to take pay cuts and end up in financial trouble, loosing a few things along the way then so be it.
To think.. Britain and America don't believe in slavery at all  Roll eyes
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Some how a reply I was making in another thread ended up in here, after an unusual fluttering of the screen!!
Any tech care to comment?
Perhaps I didn't make it clear, I deleted (by backspacing) the errant reply that curiously ended up in here.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Whilst I do not disagree with anything in the OP I am not aware of any system in any other country that is more fair to it's citizens than what we have. If I am wrong then please provide examples.
tinto
Grafter

I've often wondered at the reasoning which claims the only way to make millionaires more productive is to make them much richer, and the only way to make the poor more productive is to make them much poorer.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: gleneagles
I am not aware of any system in any other country that is more fair to it's citizens than what we have.

Switzerland and Australia spring to mind rather quickly.
I know the point you're getting at and yes in many ways we are incredibly lucky in the UK however the powers that be always seem to be on a witch hunt against those of us at the bottom for no good reason other than they want something out of us. All they care about is getting rich while trying to convince the rest of us that money isn't important and doesn't bring happiness (yet shockingly they all seem very happy with their vast salaries). It may not bring happiness but it certainly eases financial misery.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: gleneagles
I am not aware of any system in any other country that is more fair to it's citizens than what we have.

I'd add Norway and Sweden to Sprite's list