Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pub Hours Extended

Community Veteran
Fixes: 30

Re: Pub Hours Extended

@rEUnite wrote:

***NEWSFLASH***

The Second World War was over 75 years ago. Get over it and move on!

True.... and if we had lost that war...... we would have been speaking German and using deutchmarks as a currency,... because Germany was "ruling" EUrope  and would remain YOUR MASTER...

Because of the will of the  British people, during that conflict, England, ( for a time ) stood alone against German Europe, because,. back then...they did not want to join EUrope under German domination.

The end of the 2nd world war,... was the end of Germn domination, AT THAT TIME...

since the EU and the "Common market"  came together,... the EU has , again, been dominated by Germany..

We did the right thing, we tried it out.... and found it wanting... but they were not going to listen to l`il` ole England... so we opted for , again.. to leave them to it....  

so... YOU ... get over it...

rEUnite
Rising Star

@twocvbloke wrote:

you on the other hand are more offensive as a person than they are,...

And that is a personal attack, also against the forum rules:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Community-Announcements/Forum-Rules/td-p/1167432#post_attitude

Also, if anyone derailed this thread it was you in this post, where you brought in the issue of brexit in order to use it to attack me. At least my post, controversial though my view may be, was directly related to the reason for allowing an extension to licensing hours.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Oh the irony indeed... 🤣

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Best not feed the Troll simples, but is it possible on this forum to unsubscribe from their posts in much the same way as we can from certain topics? Never seen the option so probably not in which case maybe it's something that can be introduced or something Plusnet can think about.

Over to you mods.

In the meantime, ignoring is as bliss as argument is pointless with such sad well poisoning individuals.

rEUnite
Rising Star

@Minivanman wrote:

is it possible on this forum to unsubscribe from their posts in much the same way as we can from certain topics?

If that was possible I would have taken the opportunity to unsubscribe from your posts and those of your fellow purveyors of misery and general nastiness with effect from your first spiteful responses to me...

Somewhat ironic that you espouse not responding to me but find it necessary to refer to me as a ‘sad well poisoning individual’ in the same post. Trolling while accusing me of being a troll - straight out of @wotsup ’s playbook - although he wrongly ascribes the quote to Marx.

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

*Yawn*

Wake my up guys when he's gone.

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

@RobPN wrote:

@RobC @rEUnite 

Strange how, even though you made a half-hearted denial of being the same person, you trot out all the same innuendos and mantras as RobC.

Only the big flashing graphics are missing, and no mention of chlorinated chicken or hormone beef yet hmmmmm !

rEUnite
Rising Star

@wotsup wrote:
Only the big flashing graphics are missing, and no mention of chlorinated chicken or hormone beef yet hmmmmm !

Those and a few more things missing. So join the dots @wotsup ...

I am @rEUnite, not RobC. Get used to it.

maranello
Pro

@Minivanman wrote:

is it possible on this forum to unsubscribe from their posts in much the same way as we can from certain topics?

If you go to his profile page ( or anyone else's including mine) there is an 'Ignore' button.

But I don't know if it works!

My other car isn't a Ferrari
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

@maranello 

Thanks will give it a go. 

Cheers.

PS. Found and clicked, fingers crossed... will let you (and others) know if it works!

rEUnite
Rising Star

@Minivanman wrote:

Found and clicked, fingers crossed... 

Boo!

rEUnite
Rising Star

@maranello 

@Minivanman 

Maybe this will help explain... Oh dear...

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

@rEUnite wrote:

And that is a personal attack,...

Did someone mention snowflake?    Cry

@rEUnite wrote:

I am @rEUnite, not RobC. Get used to it.

Was that done on the NHS or privately?  Shocked

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

When I self-identified as a chocolate biscuit I had to go private, not sure if it's the same for fruit cakes. 😂

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5