cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pub Hours Extended

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Pub Hours Extended

Well, at least I'm not a type to incite trouble on a forum by saying specific things in order to gain responses then play the innocent & attacked party, that's called being a 💩 stirrer after all...

rEUnite
Rising Star

Expressing an opinion which is at odds with that espoused by the forum bullies is not ‘inciting trouble’.

Highlighted
Community Veteran

@rEUnite 

Since appearing on the forum, whether as an existing user under a psudonym or not, you have been inciting responses by saying specific phrases or words in order to get others to say certain things, this is not expressing an opinion, it is intentionally illiciting specific responses to make others appear to be "bullying" you when they are infact outing you on your agenda, and once they have, you go on the attack with name-calling and claiming to be the victim, this is not bullying, this is pointing out who and what you are...

rEUnite
Rising Star

Well, that’s quite an accusation, @twocvbloke.

Now back it up with clear examples of these so called ‘specific phrases or words’ which you imagine are designed to elicit particular responses rather than simply expressions of my opinions, and the evidence you have that they have been written solely to elicit such responses.

As for your comment about simply pointing out ‘who and what’ I am, well, it seems you are simply siding with the bullies. In my book that is just cowardice. What a shame there’s not a white feather emoji...

Community Veteran

And this is exactly what I'm pointing out, specific phrases and words, "Get over it" in reference to the anniversary of VE day, yes it may have been 75 years ago, but it reminds us to not repeat history in allowing dictators to rule our lives, but when others tell you to "get over it" with regards to our seceding from the EU, you cannot stand it and have to go on the offensive, both literally and figuratively...

You have been nothing but a disruptive force on this forum, you've de-railed topics to suit your agenda, you've made some unpleasant comments towards people (accusing us of xenophobia, quite the insult there given some of us voted Leave based on politics, not people, very big difference), you have steered things to make you look like a victim, this thread being a prime example, and frankly, you are nothing but a sh*t stirrer...

Your right to free speech is not being questioned, but your right to be a disruptive individual who is highly disrespectful and ignorant, well, let's just say you're being shown the door...

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@twocvbloke 

Just a keyboard coward wind-up merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.

We've seen them all come and we've seem them all go, but what a pity they have to infest us with their annoying presence in the meantime.

rEUnite
Rising Star

@twocvbloke 

Interesting, but you would do well to look back at the responses to my first post here which resulted, amongst other things, in me being accused of being a saboteur, being another forum member and breaking the forum rules. The response was simply to attack me rather than engage with the content of my post. That IS bullying. And there’s was no ‘steering’ on my part to make it look that way.

@Minivanman 

I’m sure you know very well the history of the use of terms such as ‘infest’ to refer to people. It was a term use about the Jews by the Nazis and by the Hutus against the Tutsi in the Rwanda genocide. It is both inflammatory and offensive in the extreme. But then you knew that, and that’s why you used it. You will have to try a lot harder to get rid of me, sunshine, believe me. I have never and will never kowtow to pathetic thugs like you.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

@rEUnite wrote:

@Minivanman 

I’m sure you know very well the history of the use of terms such as ‘infest’ to refer to people. It was a term use about the Jews by the Nazis and by the Hutus Alain’s the Tutsi in the Rwanda genocide. It is both inflammatory and offensive in the extreme. 

@RobC @rEUnite 

Strange how, even though you made a half-hearted denial of being the same person, you trot out all the same innuendos and mantras as RobC.

Now that's cowardice, pretending to be someone else.  Evil

Community Veteran

@rEUnite wrote:

Interesting, but you would do well to look back at the responses to my first post here which resulted, amongst other things, in me being accused of being a saboteur, being another forum member and breaking the forum rules. The response was simply to attack me rather than engage with the content of my post. That IS bullying. And there’s was no ‘steering’ on my part to make it look that way.

Well, I'm not sure of the whole being another user or not, as I have no proof of that either way, BUT, that first post of yours, well, either you were blissfully ignorant of how heated the Brexit debate on this forum has been, or you were a monumental fool to join up and start posting the re-uniting idea on the day after Brexit was officially made and expect everyone to be all happy and welcoming, you're the equivalent of Thatcher walking into a coal miner's unuion meeting on the day she told them to get stuffed!!!

You have been inciting trouble since that very first post, claiming bullying knowing full well that you had kicked a hornets' nest, and are being stung in the backside as a result...

rEUnite
Rising Star

@twocvbloke 

It’s not my fault if the forum is inhabited by oversensitive snowflakes who can’t bear to hear a different opinion. And why on earth they should be particularly sensitive when they have just won what they wanted makes no sense whatsoever. This is a public access forum, not an echo chamber for those of a very particular political persuasion. 

Community Veteran

Again, there are the insults, your nonsense has been revealled once more, and out comes the name calling to deflect away from it, just as you have been doing since day one, it's not my fault you are a self-isolating individual who cannot integrate into a diversified forum...

rEUnite
Rising Star

@twocvbloke 

You seem to have fallen into the trap. Do a quick search to see which other forum members have referred to others as ‘snowflakes’. Are you prepared to also list and castigate them as ‘self isolating individuals who can not integrate into a diversified forum’? Or maybe it only works in one direction - to demonise newcomers with different views.

As for the notion that this forum is in any way diverse - don’t make me laugh. Anyone who disagrees with the dominant members is consistently and persistently belittled, mocked and attacked. The bullies like their echo chamber just the way it is, and won’t tolerate outsiders with different views. 

Community Veteran

I don't approve of people name-calling, whether it's yourself or the so-called "bullies", especially when it comes from someone like yourself who is seemingly fishing for symapthy from someone who isn't here...

And the forum is quite diverse, there's a lot of disagreement, but that happens when people are different, but for the most part we all get along, aside from the odd one or two who just exsit to be a pain in the rear, people come and go, some return (I myself spent 18 months away while with another ISP, that and prior to my time away there were many disagreements with people much like yourself making it an unpleasant place to reside), some don't, others do under new usernames or even re-join using their former names, and those that keep coming back, well, they must like us or they would have stayed away...

After all, like any community, we look after our own, and those who try to disrupt the peace are ousted...

rEUnite
Rising Star

@twocvbloke 

Here are three posts where the term ‘snowflake’ is used in a disparaging way by three different forum members. Will you now come out and openly accuse those three of ‘inciting trouble’ and being unable to integrate into the forum? Or is that something you reserve just for those of us you don’t like or who express opinions you don’t agree with?

https://community.plus.net/t5/General-Chat/Brexit-Revisited/m-p/1678806#M266416

https://community.plus.net/t5/General-Chat/The-Official-Monster-Raving-Loony-Party/m-p/1692764#M2693...

https://community.plus.net/t5/General-Chat/Post-Brexit/m-p/1697907#M270264

Community Veteran

You're deflecting again, not focussing on the disruption you specifically are causing, yeah, they're idiots for using the term, but, you on the other hand are more offensive as a person than they are, which makes a huge difference in the scheme of things...

And of curse, you have derailled this thread, with your one remark that you knowingly posted to get a specific response that you can claim is an attack upon you, and so-on, which is deemed to be disruptive, and, as I've seen you quote the rulebook before, well, I quote:

Everyone on this forum will have different beliefs, thoughts, viewpoints. We want this to be a place where everyone can come to talk and join in with conversations. Therefore anyone deeming to be disruptive, or posting objectionable content will be spoken to by the moderation team and if their posting style does not change, this may result in further sanctions and ultimately a ban from the forums.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Community-Announcements/Forum-Rules/td-p/1167432#post_disruptive