cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prince Charles

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

Prince Charles

Yes I know it's the DM and yes I know that much of the stuff they print is incorrect or rubbish but in todays paper thefe are several pages about Prince Charles and even if only half of what has been printed is correct I suspect it will lead to far more trouble that britexit ever will if he becomes king.

Whilst it would be impossible to repeat the many claims made with more to follow over the coming week the way ( It is claimed) he wastes public money along with his childish responses and actions along with how hard he is done to will not go down well with the millions of his subjects who struggle to get by on a pittance.

He is a complete contrast to his mother who in my opinion does an excellent job and makes far more care when using public money.

No doubt his supporters will say he does not have the right of reply but perhaps this is one occasion when he should be given the right to reply to these claims.

If no further posts appear from me then perhaps..........

The Russians are innocent after all and it down to a inside job !

Wink

28 REPLIES
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 47

Re: Prince Charles

What on earth are you havering on about?
I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

At a guess, I'd say it might be something to do with this...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-charles-sent-his-own-bed-for-a-weekend-stay-with-friends-v...

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

@gleneagles

The DM is not about rights or rubbish, even the Guardian takes my breath away at times. It's about being a propagandist for right wing click bait articles.

It short it's a disgrace and an insult to common sense. As for the Queen taking care of public money well blimey, I'm sure she and her brood spend as little as they can on what little they have. 

All hail the royal groupies eh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_royal_residences

I know where I am, I've been lost here before.
Jonpe
Champion
Fixes: 7

He will be king the moment his mother exhales her last as they say.  He may choose to abdicate, as has almost become a tradition in The Netherlands (last three queens 'retired').

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@Pete11

Or this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5511397/Prince-Charless-remarkable-travel-demands-revealed...

Just wind us up and let us all go! 

I'm off to check if the guillotine is still nice and sharp. 

jab1
Champion
Fixes: 8

Do people still read (and believe) the loo-paper that claims to be a newspaper?Crazy2

John
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I wouldn't use those rags to wipe myself, they're not good enough to sanitise my posterior... Crazy

Champnet
Pro

So much for freedom of choice and free speech.

Strange how nobody seems to like the Daily Mail but everybody can quote from it....

jab1
Champion
Fixes: 8

@Champnet Don't think I personally have quoted from it, and the only time I've seen the drivel it publishes is when someone actually posts a quote - I never click links.

John
Champnet
Pro

@jab1 Sorry, not specifically aimed at you just the general comments being made against the newspaper.

There are so many quotes somebody must be reading it.......

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 47

Should we have a poll on this?

Prince Charles is a 

a) ****

b) ****

c) ****

d) ****

I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

Well of course some of us read what it has to say at times, otherwise it would be the visual equivalent of putting fingers in our ears (or not reading the comments of certain others here) - and how would that serve to advance free speech and expression. The source has to be either read or listened to in order to react surely,

Consider what Martin Niemöller was supposed to have said about silence.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

Strange thing was, at 5'10 he was the same height as Lady Di, yet most photos show the lad a good head taller. Check it out.

No wonder they called him his highness Cheesy

Community Veteran

Keep taking the tablets. You'll feel better soon.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.