Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Brexit

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Post Brexit

How weak and how pathetic are they that the best they can do is to object to a 50p coin.

The mind boggles.  

At least its not one like the German occupying forces made the French use .

I actually have one around somewhere... the coin that is, not an occupying force. 😋  

coin.jpg

Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

I'm no fan of Ed Balls but BBC 2 9.00pm the program is about his visit to Leczna, Poland where the coal mining industry is under threat from the EU. In Germany he visits Dorfcchemnitz to find out why it had the highest vote for the far right party and also visits Bremen which has felt the impact of Merkel's refugee policy. He ends back in Poland at a camp teaching citizens how to defend themselves in the event of a terriorist attack.

Credit must be given to some remainers who are so convinced their views are correct that they have left or planned to leave the UK and move to the EU....France seems a popular destination according to the increase in property sales to the British...perhaps one of our regular posters has moved there....Can residents of the EU join PN ?

😊

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

Big day t'morrow so what's it going to be.

A bottle of Côtes du Rhône, some Riesling from the Rhine, or some bubbly Prosecco? On second thoughts,  I think I'll just have a couple of decent pints of British à la Farage. 

Bottoms up vicar!

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

@gleneagles 

Not moved there, but moved back some ten years ago - but would any EU resident want to join PN?

France is well covered as any search will tell us - you can also get state financial of up €150 in order to help cover the cost of installation   

https://www.amenagement-numerique.gouv.fr/ 

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

That idiot supreme Verhofstad says in his speech that the thing the EU did wrong was to allow

the UK too much slack, did not keep them on a tight enough rein,  and his idea to stop others leaving

is to scrap all the veto and opt-outs and for the EU to have even tighter control over members.

If he is typical of the EUSSR politburo they have learned nothing from Brexit and their hubris

is astounding,  their answer is 'more europe' when it is 'more europe' or 'EU UBer Alles' that has

fuelled the increase in populism and nationalism that will break up the rotten empire....

https://youtu.be/6WKn-zGwoGA

Jonpe
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 9

Unfortunately I need to get up early on Saturday so I'll have to be in bed before 11pm.  BBC and ITV have extended news programmes that straddle 11pm. so I'm thinking about recording those.  Knowing my viewing habits I'll probably watch them in about six months which might prove interesting, a bit like watching a football match when you know the score.

hmarshy
Rising Star

@Minivanman

I will be having a large Ardbeg whisky at 11pm to mark the moment!

It's good to see that Bolton Council are going to mark the event by lighting up the town hall in red, white and blue:

Bolton Town Hall

Cheers

Howard

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

So who here knows how to get an online campaign going to get our Nigel a Knighthood. As sure as eggs Brexit Britain would not have happened without him.

At least 52% of the country would sign it I'm sure. 😉

Mook
Rising Star

💩

Fixes: 382

The only alcohol I have in the house is a bottle of Vodka so Вперед и вверх.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit)

Life is tough enough without adding Linux into the mix.
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

@Mook 

Now that's not nice. 😃

Mook
Rising Star

@Minivanman Neither is Nigel Farage!

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 8

@Strat wrote:

@Strat No vodka here, bur were there, my reply to any Brexit toast would be до тебя! 😑

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
jab1
Hero
Fixes: 20

@Strat wrote:

I thought all posts on this forum had to be in English - and you as a mod should uphold the rules.🤣

John
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

@Mook 

@Mook wrote:

@Minivanman Neither is Nigel Farage!

Personally, or what he represents?

I've never met the man m'self but I'll take a bet he's a better man to share a pint with than the likes of... well most of 'em to be honest.