Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Brexit

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Re: Post Brexit

@Minivanman wrote:

Sorry, but I happen to believe that two penguins walked all the way from Antarctica to the Middle East to get into an Ark. 😂

I also believe in snakes that can talk, after all apparently one spoke to Eve and told her to eat the apple... and that was years before Harry Potter learnt how to converse with serpents....

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@wotsup 

😄

Meanwhile, back on the farm...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/10658695/labour-two-year-brexit-delay-boris-johnson-eu-trade-de...

PS. Don't shoot the messenger just because it's the Sun, innit.

Also, and not wanting to sound like a wimpy liberal, but why is this news.

So what, does it really matter? 

Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

That’s because Corbyn simply wants to continue to make a fool of himself.....

How can someone be that dense....

All he had to do to get in power was agree to Johnson’s deal to leave the EU then insist every bit of the trade deal was agreed by parliament.......it would have taken years to agree everything...Johnson and the Tory party would take the blame and Corbyn would have increased his MP numbers at the next election.

Come to think of it perhaps we are lucky he is so dense.

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:

Come to think of it perhaps we are lucky he is so dense.

With him and Dianne abacus the party was well blessed.

Maybe 'momentum' will be renamed 'inertia' now,  or

maybe 'New Momentum' with a snazzy logo

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 8

@Minivanman wrote:

Sorry, but I happen to believe that two penguins walked all the way from Antarctica to the Middle East to get into an Ark. 😂

And what colour were their wrappers? Of course @Minivanman you're making an assumption that the world then was as now, but it xould have been an ice age. Cheesy

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Champnet
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

and the world could also have been flat....

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

I see Lisa Nandy the woman from Wigan Pier has joined the rush to replace comrade Corbyn as leader of the Labour party. Female, ethnic minority and a safe seat Bremainer what could possibly go wrong. The lady should storm it.

Wigan voted by a massive majority to leave the EU. Just saying. 😃

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@Champnet wrote:

and the world could also have been flat....

That is impossible and easily proven, because if the world was flat, the cats of this world would have knocked everything off the edge by now... 🤣

Fixes: 382

😂

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit)

Life is tough enough without adding Linux into the mix.
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

@Luzern 

Apparently, polar bears don't eat penguins... because they don't like chocolate biscuits. 😛

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

I see Corbyn is now kicking off by telling the government it should "stand up to the belligerent actions and rhetoric coming from the US". Not a squeak about Iran then?

Islington North should boot him out, but they won't of course given the ethnic mix of the place. 

And to think we could have had him as a prime minister.

*shudder*

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

@Minivanman wrote:

@Luzern 

Apparently, polar bears don't eat penguins... because they don't like chocolate biscuits. 😛

And I was thinking it was because the wrappers were not bio-degradable and they did not have

litter bins in arctic areas.

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

Does anything actually degrade in such cold climates?

They are still finding bodies on the slopes of Everest, and even more now the snow and ice is disappearing. 😨

Brexit has a lot to answer for. 😂

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

David Lammy reported to have ruled himself out of leadership race.

Good news? I certainly think so as like Abbott he was far to quick off the mark to play the race card.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

After watching a couple of votes in the HoC on the BBC Parliament Channel this afternoon, including a pathetic pointless attempt by the SNP to prevent the EU Withdrawal Bill going through and where it should have been obvious even to those head-in-the-sand remoaners which way the vote would go , I then read a few late online newspaper articles.

I couldn't help chuckling at this comment which reminded me of a certain remoaner (source - defeat paywall by pressing ESC key after page starts appearing);

"The Government is clearly willing to shift leftwards when convenient. The PM has already pledged to use the opportunity of Brexit to circumvent EU state aid rules and protect UK firms from competition. It has even ceded to unscientific propaganda and the confected row over “chlorinated chicken” and “hormone-fed beef” by stipulating that neither will be permitted in Brexit Britain."

@RobC   will be sooooo disappointed!    Grin