cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Politics (warning) London Mayor QuestionTime

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Politics (warning) London Mayor QuestionTime

I was playing about with the BBC iPlayer and I came across this http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cvkzq//b00cvkzn
I watched it to see if there were any Boris funnies (there weren't really) but I just mentally compared it to Prime Ministers Question Time - very favourably - and the difference was that Boris actually answered questions and even occasionally agreed with his opponents
6 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: Politics (warning) London Mayor QuestionTime

Thanks Oldjim
Only had a chance to watch the first 3 mins - well the cricket is on  Wink - but I'll be watching with interest later..
Will Moderate For Thanks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

I've not followed your link Jim, so don't know if its the same, but I was watching London Mayor QuestionTime on free view a couple of weeks ago.  i was very impressed with how Boris handled it, and agree with you totally.
Phil
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

I fully support the motion, Oldjim. Only caught about 15 mins, but that's about ten times longer than I've ever watched or listened to PMQs. The way they carry on in the Westminster Zoo - you'd think they were oblivious to the fact that it's being recorded.
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

Boris certainly seems to have got moving on his job and hasn't put a foot wrong so far, much to some people's surprise.  Also unlike Ken he isn't concentrating just on the inner boroughs but the outer ones as well which were ignored by Ken.
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

There aren't many cities in the world with a joker for a Mayor.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

At least  he is not a criminal  like Ray Mallon - Mayor of Middlesbrough, he was kikt out of the Police with over 15 charges, he pled guilty  to 15 charges and got to be the Mayor of Middlesbrough.    Huh