Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet sponsor Jordan King

pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Plusnet sponsor Jordan King

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2015/07/plusnet-joins-forces-rising-brit-jordan-king/
Poor guy - Pit stops will now be hit and miss if the mechanics turn up, the tyres probably won't be ordered due to a provisioning mistake and all the car telemetry will be turned off forcing him to engage in 'Live' Chat or a phone call to report a fault with the car.
Still, at least the car will go as fast as its profile allows it to, as long as the track isn't congested and the profile is set correctly in the first place...
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Plusnet sponsor Jordan King

Live chat ?  if he can get it working.... and phone call....................... he might as well send a letter...  the time it takes to get an answer on the phone....  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Good to see our money is being used in such a useful way ?
There are many good and useful causes PN could have supported but will motor sports give them the most bang for their buck ?
Community Veteran

On the other hand, gleneagles,.... we could be paying too much for our services... and they are just wasting it away, so it doesn`t get taxed  Grin
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

If you click on PN link on Jordan Kings page it takes you to PN FREE broadband offer  Crazy
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran

I`ve already bought one... does that mean I get one free as well  ? ?  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: rongtw
If you click on PN link on Jordan Kings page it takes you to PN FREE broadband offer  Crazy
No such thing as free as you usually have to buy something else to get the 'free' offer, one exception is where you get a 'free' magazine or similar offer but you have to complete a direct debit form which you can cancel within a set time frame but clearly many people forget otherwise it would not be in their interests to make such offers.