cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet service has fallen to the lowest level only BT is worse

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Plusnet service has fallen to the lowest level only BT is worse

https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2016/09/bt_plusnet_ee_and_talktalk_head_ofcom_s_broadband_com...

Not the company I selected for value for money and service! Cry

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Plusnet service has fallen to the lowest level only BT is worse

Sadly I no longer recommend Plusnet. No doubt they prefer the TV advertising route.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
St3
All Star

Sadly I no longer recommend them either, notice how bt and plusnet are the worst. Bt has never improved and now they dragging plusnet down to their standards, makes you sick.

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran

Sorry for the Uswitch article being from September but those figures were published in a half page advert for Sky in today's Telegraph. SKY ARE ON 5 complaints per 100,000 what a turnaround!
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
St3
All Star

Some people on plusnet forums have said sky is one of the worst in past posts ive read, but then again there great for my skytv and i know some people with sky broadband who say it all works fine.

I guess these days it dont matter who you are with, theres always going to be customer who feel let down, i think the best bet is for people to start using the smaller isp`s it means maybe paying more but getting a better service might be worth it.

I feel sorry for the forum staff who often go the extra mile to help customers here in the forums, they should be getting the support they need from their managers and so on. The forum staff here are the finest people ive ever had the pleasure of dealing with.. maybe they can run for CEO Wink

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Quote " Most of the complaints against these companies related to faults, service and provision issues,"

sounds correct if you read the forum , Surely PN bosses on top of the escalator MUST realize something is NOT working

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
All Star

Have any of you noticed that no one leaves an introduction anymore ?

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

No one leaves an introduction anymore?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
alanf
Aspiring Pro

The October 2016 edition of Which? magazine was surprising.

"Sky has also seen a drop in its customer service" (lowest rated ISP) whereas Plusnet customers "are also impressed with the support available from Plusnet's call centres, specifically their tech support and how easy it is to contact them..."  although "the broadband could be faster and more reliable" (highest rated ISP). These results were based on a survey of 398 and 54 Which? members resp. who are customers of these ISPs.

I wonder how many of these members have recent experiences. If things are working answers will I assume be based on when last making contact with the ISP and things may have been very different to what they are now.

St3
All Star

Sorry what i mean harry is lately we dont see new people in the intro section of the forums, all we tend to see is people joining the forums and having negative feedback.

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

To be fair, the introductions board was only reintroduced to the community forums in line with the re-launch in April and although a few people did post in there, it's never been an extremely active board.

Personally, I don't see a huge amount of difference in the type of posts compared to when I started posting in the community Huh

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

St3 wrote:

Have any of you noticed that no one leaves an introduction anymore ?

Does anyone really bother about reading them, if they did... what is the point? 

A bit like going to a soccer match, for the first time, and having your name as a "newbie" intoducing yourself on the programme back page...    

Minivanman
Hero

Negative feedback occurs because folks get frustrated and this is a forum where they can let of steam in the public domain. It does not always help solve the problem, but it does calm the nerves somewhat. Ticked off 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Luzern
Pro

That Sky's figures are so so different makes me wonder, whether complaints not completely BB related are allocated elsewhere? ConvenientlyHuh

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.