cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet on the Martin Lewis Money Show

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Plusnet on the Martin Lewis Money Show

I was watching this last night and Plusnet's Mobile offering was recommended, so I suspect they'll be busy today.

6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Plusnet on the Martin Lewis Money Show

I expect next weeks show will be devoted to complaints about the Martin Lewis Money Show.

PowerLee
Rising Star

I've been looking at Plusnet mobile as I'm out of BT mobile contract next month.
The amount of people with mobile issues posting on the forum is making me think again.
Community Veteran

I hope PN mobile customers have more success than their broadband customers getting through to PN if they have a probemWink

St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

I hope Martin Lewis has strong headache pills

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

One thing about mr MSE is not all of his bargains are actually bargains, there's been times he's recommended electronics and appliances that were going cheap, and they were cheap for a reason, cos they're junk, I recall him recommending some cheap region-free DVD players about 10 years back, so I got a couple, one for myself, one for the mother, both had their power supplies blow up after a year rendering them utterly useless (PCB was burnt so little chance of repair), did mention it on their forum but funnily enough the thread was locked and latterly deleted, can't have such things getting out I guess... Crazy

MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

I don't know why some people even bother with contracts, PAYG can work out much cheaper if you're a lighter user.

I'm with Talk Mobile, they're rates are actually very good. I personally don't use data so my topup of £10 lasts maybe 6 months and I make quite a lot of calls. £10 = 100 x 1 hour long calls.

Screenshot (112).png