cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet TV

Victormildrew
Dabbler

Plusnet TV

I am disappointed at Plusnet for scrapping the tv packages, back in September I renewed my Fibre Broadband as this is needed to get Plusnet tv, I am currently with Sky and was going to cancel when contract finishes very soon.

As with most tv providers you need to have their broadband to access tv, now stumped with the news Plusnet are scrapping tv. Not unless Plusnet have something up their sleeve they are keeping hush hush for now as I think my only other option is Now TV not unless any reader can point me to other suppliers of TV as I am locked into Plusnet Fibre for the next 15 or so months. Virgin are not in my area yet. I find Sky are to expensive. Plusnet would have been the ideal tv for me as the channels they have are the the ones I watch most.

Unfortunately my Sky tv contract and Plusnet Fibre Broadband over lap each other by six months.

3 REPLIES 3
magpieswhite9

Re: Plusnet TV

I am in the same position as yourself and very disappointed that plus net have chosen to do this

magpieswhite9

Like yourself i am looking for a deal that does not hit sky levels of pricing

Victormildrew
Dabbler

Hi, and thanks for replying,

As Plusnet is in with BT I have emailed BT to see if it is possible to transfer my account over to BT to get BT fibre and TV, but not holding my breath.