cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Customer Survey

DeathOfRtas
Grafter

Plusnet Customer Survey

Okay, I got an email from ICM research asking me to take part in a Plsunet Customer Survey. There are 4 £50 Amazon vouchers up for grabs in a prize draw. The only thing is, when I went to do the survey the first question it asked was my date of birth. It then told me they had enough people form that "group" or something like that and ended the survey. So am I in the prize draw or not?Huh
3 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Customer Survey

sounds as bad as one I had two weeks ago
two question
          1 can  you hear the sound
          2 How is the level.
I hate background music so switched it off, tried the next button and it ignored me, wouldnt move on,  so then said cant hear it, hit next and it went to a new page  sorry then your no good to us
N/A

Well I've not had a survey  Angry  Would have liked the chance of a prize. Please PN - can I have one?
craigyoung
Grafter

Quote from: DeathOfRats
So am I in the prize draw or not?Huh

I'd say not.  Looks like they're doing stratified sampling, so trying to get equal or representative samples from various groups (age, in this case).  Sounds like they've already hit their quota of people in your age band so they discontinued  the survey.   
Would have been good practice to at least enter you into a subsidiary prize draw to say thanks for at least being prepared to answer the questions.