cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation Network Down, Thanks

Faizan786
Rising Star

Playstation Network Down, Thanks

Thanks to Playstation Network being down, we had a family meal together for once. Thanks whoever hacked it.

11 REPLIES
Shep41
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Playstation Network Down, Thanks

A bit of family time never hurt anyone 😂😄
Faizan786
Rising Star

Last year it was hacked by lizard squad over christmas and I found out my oldest had dark brown eyes.

Shep41
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Now there's a lesson to be learnt .😁😁😁.
Switch the router off for a few hours a week and blame PlayStation network. My son has an Xbox one and PS4 and some days I don't even see him untill teatime. Don't help with me working nights 😄😲
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Never noticed the PSN being down, haven't used it for a couple years cos it kept getting knocked offline... Funny

Faizan786
Rising Star

49.99 per year now

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Damn, that's £49.99 a year more than I pay to use Steam on my PC... Funny

(and yes, I had paid a years' sub for PSN when I got my PS4, which was a waste of money as I only had that thing for about a month or two before I sold it to buy PC parts!!)

Community Veteran
Fixes: 5

@Faizan786

Sounds like you don't like your family much then Tongue
(I am joking of course).

Yeah I should use my PS4 more. I only really use it to watch Blu-Rays which isn't very often. I let my PSN subscription expire as I hardly use it.

I think I am rubbish at games now. Main one is Paradroid which I played on my real C64. At the time I used to be good at it, now I am not - died within 10 minutes.

Managed to get hold of a NES Mini and suprisingly a SNES Mini. I think my record of playing one of those games and not losing a life stood at just after a minute Grin

Faizan786
Rising Star

I had a spectrum 128k - commodore amiga - sega megadrive - snes - ps2 - ps3 - wii and now ps4.

Community Veteran

Those were the days Smiley

Before I got a computer, dad borrowed a Vic 20 from someone at work.

A friend of the family had a ZX(82) Spectrum, which pretty much got me into computers. Went round their house and had the joy of trying to load games in.

Dad got me a Commodore 64. Didn't get a tape deck until months later so all I could do was mess around with basic. So it was a case of:

10 PRINT "Naughty words the mods will edit my post for"
20 GOTO 10
RUN

I can't post what line 10 would actually be, but use your imagination Tongue

In 1990 I got an Amiga 500. There used to be a Commodore fair at Hammersmith. Novotel.

Friend had an Atari ST so we used to take the mick out of each other over which one was best. Sorry to Atari people, I still think I am right. Even now, when scrolling is jerky I joke to my friend "Atari ST scrolling".

The PS2, 3 and 4 of which I hardly use. The 4 is hooked up to my TV as is an original C64. It is strange seeing a C64 on my big TV (thanks eBay and the C64 monitor to Scart cable), but works quite well. Smiley

Faizan786
Rising Star

Commodore fair at Hammersmith. Novotel.

OMG thats where i use to go during my yts training in mtc hayes middx.

Community Veteran

Yeah a few years ago I was bored, I was in London anyway and remembered it was in Shortlands. Jumped a tube and found it.

So weird to see it again and bought back
lots memories once I found it (in 1990 I would have been 13). That’s when and where I got the A500.

I am going back there again when I can.