cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piers Morgan Interview

Community Veteran

Piers Morgan Interview

An interview between Piers Morgan and Christine O'Donnell on CNN. She is one of the Tea Party stalwarts and was put on a spot by Morgan who found the incident bemusing.
CNN Interview
A longer version of the interview:
Longer version
6 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Piers Morgan Interview

dont know about her, but its time they censored the comments, definitely not family reading on the first one
Community Veteran

Her performance certainly won't do the Tea Party any favours.  Guess Piers Morgan won't be getting any more of them on his show Undecided  They don't like MSNBC either.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

A bad interview reflects on the interviewer as well, Piers Morgan didn't come over very well either.
Not sure I like his style of interview, prefer Brian Redhead style (Let the interviewer get their point across then ask questions, makes for a more rounded interview).
Community Veteran

Yes, he certainly was smug wasn't he?  I was surprised when CNN gave him such a prestigious show to anchor for them although he has had some good guests on the show.  Maybe it was his list of contacts they were interested in Undecided
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

She was there to sell the book. Hence all of the non-answers "It's in the book." I reckon Piers Morgan politely did a great job of exposing the shallow reactionary women for what she is. I've been to social dinners with a senior Catholic priest, who holds similar views, but he would have enjoyed the debate with Piers and would not have attempted to swerve by chanting "It's in the book".
It is very scary that these people are gaining increasing influence in the USA politics.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran

She is one of a number of similar reactionaries, such as Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. At the moment the Tea Party has a big following and they anticipate this giving one of them the Republican nomination in next year's Presidential elections.  From what I can glean from friends in the US they may be unlucky because they are seen as unelectable.  I think the Republicans will end up with a middle of the road candidate such as Mitt Romney.