cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures From Your Place Of Work

Steve
Pro

Pictures From Your Place Of Work

Thought id start a topic if any one wants to join in feel free,heres my pic from the office,kind off gives us all an insight into who is actually behind the keyboard.. Crazy
28 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Pictures From Your Place Of Work

Wow, you don't even have to leave your computer to use the toilet!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

SWMBO has a new mouse
Steve
Pro

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

PN Sheffield
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and I here they have a gym
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Steve
Pro

Is that what you done too the other halfs warddrobe or is that what your other halfs done to yours Grin,great idea ..now where did i put that saw. Tongue
jmd
Grafter

Quote from: steve74
heres my pic from the office,kind off gives us all an insight into who is actually behind the keyboard.. Crazy

Gosh, are your employers so poverty stricken they don't have seperate toilets?  Obviously don't worry about egonomics either.
Well, you regularly see pictures of where I used to work before I was happy to retire - each time they show unemployment figures and give a glimpse of the wonderful world of JobCentre Plus. - we had lots of facilities at ours -  seperate toilets, special chairs for those with back problems [they had cushions that pumped up for support], computers on swing stands so the clients could play with them!
Community Veteran

Specially built wardrobe.... converted by myself to accomodate  my "stuff" and make it look tidy when not being used.!  8x sockets on wall behind laptop, supply the electrics. 12v volt desk lamp on shelf above telephone.... wall phone on the left wall, with sockets for "dial up" should the router fail....  short wave receiver on right, with external aerial in garden.  vhf/uhf scanning receiver above,  Fold up/down see through desk shelf on right door. (rests on  pull out secret mouse shelf ) 2 printers under right side.  earphones hang on inside of right door. clock on left door, shredder bottom of left door. desktop speakers either side of laptop. . tv. on top of wardrobe.
Steve
Pro

Quote from: jmdlp
Quote from: steve74
heres my pic from the office,kind off gives us all an insight into who is actually behind the keyboard.. Crazy

Gosh, are your employers so poverty stricken they don't have seperate toilets?  Obviously don't worry about egonomics either.
Well, you regularly see pictures of where I used to work before I was happy to retire - each time they show unemployment figures and give a glimpse of the wonderful world of JobCentre Plus. - we had lots of facilities at ours -  seperate toilets, special chairs for those with back problems [they had cushions that pumped up for support], computers on swing stands so the clients could play with them!
The euro's against the pound,hell i dont think we are even getting a christmas tree this year,its been all over the news!!i suppose im overworked and underpaid..and they have no idea about health and safety..
@shutter,thats nice,really nice.you are giving me ideas and my ideas always go bottoms up Grin
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Very neat, shutter. Is that an ATU above the HF rig, or maybe just above and to the right of the laptop?
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

4candles... yes one above the laptop is a "homebrew by G4ICC.. got it at a rally for 50p.... works very well.... other above the Yaesu FRG 7700 is a Howes CTU8 ...not impressed with it, but it fills up  a hole on the shelf !.  Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

what stops the things falling of the shelves in rough seas  Huh Huh
Community Veteran

Being about 200`asl ...... works for me !  Cheesy