cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pickpockets Channel 5

Fixes: 47

Pickpockets Channel 5

Channel 5 tonight.
A film crew are following the daily life of pickpockets and we see victims being targeted due to their vulnerability such as age and lack of ability to move quickly.
We then see their possessions being sorted for value.
I can see there is a message for people about protecting their property when out and about but the morality of making such a program in such a way escapes me.  
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Pickpockets Channel 5

It never ceases to amaze me how people can come up with such clever ways to rob others. Surely with that sort of thinking ability they should be able to achieve something else in life rather than being a criminal?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
TORPC
Grafter

Covert operation for the M.O.D
Devonian
Grafter

I watched it to.
That scrawny junky that went to court, and despite a massive list of previous, he was let off his latest theft offences.
If that wasn't bad enough, outside court he said he was going to have to rob somebody because HE needed cash to live on.
And as for the Gyp  (Can't say that here, I'll get banned...) I mean the lovely people of Romania and Bulgaria who identify themselves as the word I can't say due to the PC police, well if they aren't an advert to leave the EU then I don't know what is.
How can the camera crew be allowed to film these vulgar people?  Surely by filming and not reporting the crimes, they themselves arte breaking the law?
TORPC
Grafter

it's simples
The thieves aka criminal(s) (no matter what nationality, race / colour / creed) know that they can & will get away with it
Therefore filming their crime(s), they are giving the reverse two fingered peace symbol to the world, whilst they also get paid for being filmed
look on youtube there are plenty of examples
Fixes: 47

Quote from: Devonian
Surely by filming and not reporting the crimes, they themselves arte breaking the law?

I thought that.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation