cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalised

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Personalised

Since the topic of number plates has come up, anyone seen any good personalised one's recently?
A wedding car company near here has a White Bentley S3 that wears the registration YES I DO I'm not too sure how this is achieved as it doesn't seem to be made up from British sequences. However its not just a plate fitted when off road for show, as I've seen this car in use carrying a bride with the number plate unchanged.
Registrations starting B16 looking like "BIG" seem to be quite popular these days
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Personalised

theres no I or o in number plates only zero and one so the plate whilst personalised is also carrying the legal minimum of 2 numeric characters ......
also older registration plates if maintained and trasnfered from vehicle to vehicle are still valid for use on new vehicles despite not being "current issue" so long as they are printed correctly on the "new plates"
the only time I ever had a personalised plate it came with a car I purchased, I promptly sold the plates though a trading company for more than I paid for the motor Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: nanotm
theres no I or o in number plates only zero and one

Modern plate numbers since the old alpha year plates expired always start with two letters and then two numbers. In this case Oscar Echo.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Took a moment for it to register, initial reaction was "that is not a "Y" reg"
CLA  55  Y being driven carefully thru our local village, an open top something-or-other  by a rather smart elderly Lady, ..............I laughed..........she waved.