Did you mean: 

Peace Agreement

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Peace Agreement

@gleneagles 

Do you think @RobPN will be able to get internet access in HMP Belmarsh? 😃

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

@gleneagles wrote:

@RobPN 

Lot of classified info there….

A couple of blokes in suits will be knocking on your door shortly….

😉😉😉

They've just left @gleneagles .

I was a bit wary as I opened the door but they turned out to be mormons, so I sent 'em packing.  Wink

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@RobPN wrote:

Near the 'top end' of the north coast of Cornwall at Morwenstow there is GCHQ Bude,

Ah Bude, I spent a week's holiday there in 1975 but don't remember seeing any security 'establishment' (perhaps that's why it's secure), nor did I get debriefed afterwards. 😀

Jonpe
Hero

@RobPN wrote:

I was a bit wary as I opened the door but they turned out to be mormons, so I sent 'em packing.  Wink

That's what they want you to think.  At the moment anyone in Cornwall with an American accent demanding answers to intrusive questions and offering you important information, should be considered suspect.  You did the right thing. 😀

RobPN
Hero

@Jonpe wrote:

Ah Bude, I spent a week's holiday there in 1975 but don't remember seeing any security 'establishment' (perhaps that's why it's secure), nor did I get debriefed afterwards. 😀

Perhaps you saw the young lady who featured in the limerick starting "There was a young lady from Bude, ...", of which the version I know wouldn't get past the censors.  Wink

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

@Minivanman   re my previous post on what the aircraft carrier is doing...   two pics for you

hms pow2.png

and TWO  TYPHOON JETS   ..... ( The yellow one is another plane from Brize Norton....  probably a tanker) ....

hms pow 2 jets.png

TANKER FLIGHT.png

shutter
Community Veteran

Meanwhile.... the Police New Fixed Wing plane ( not a helicopter )  has been very busy doing the rounds.... (yellow trace is "normal flight level)   White trace is near to ground level ).... wonder what they have been up to.. ( or should that be "down" to ! ! ! )

POLICE HELO.png

Mayfly
Seasoned Pro

Shows how behind the times I am I thought HMS PoW was moth balled a few years ago because of costs. 🤣

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 32

@RobPN wrote:

Perhaps you saw the young lady who featured in the limerick starting "There was a young lady from Bude, ...", of which the version I know wouldn't get past the censors.  Wink

It certainly wouldn't if it's the same version I know.  😄

A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.

ADSL2+   Billion 7800N
RobPN
Hero

@Mayfly wrote:

Shows how behind the times I am I thought HMS PoW was moth balled a few years ago because of costs. 🤣

@Mayfly 

Perhaps you're confusing the ship with HRH PoW  who certainly has been mothballed!  Cheesy

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

Next time you are in Paris Joe, let me know and I'll fix you up with an older women.

E3npMPYWUAg0K4-.jpg

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
shutter
Community Veteran

Er... No Thanks... but if you know of an ex-presidents wife, carla.png

that , would be nice.....

RobPN
Hero

@shutter wrote:

Er... No Thanks... but if you know of an ex-presidents wife, 

On the other hand here's a presidents ex-wife;

mackerel_blue-bg

(ex-Mrs. Mackerel)

Jonpe
Hero

@RobPN wrote:

@Jonpe wrote:

I was thinking of the intelligence-led debriefing, not the literal removal of my briefs.  I was 21 and single at the time so the latter would probably have been gratefully received.

Jonpe
Hero

I'm a bit puzzled as to why President von der Leyen is attending as well as President Macron, Chancellor Merkel etc.  Doesn't that mean EU countries are represented twice?

Btw, according to Wikipedia, Ursual von der Leyen had protection from Scotland Yard while she was studying in London in the late 70s.  She sure knows how to show appreciation for our kindness towards her.