cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal has "improved" my account !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Paypal has "improved" my account !

Just received this email from Paypal....

We’re always working to make PayPal better for you. So we’ve updated your account experience to make it simpler to navigate and easier to read – on all devices. We’ll continue to make improvements to your experience to make sure you can find the tools you need. Here’s a quick look at some of the changes.
    The ‘History’ section has been renamed ‘Activity’. Here you’ll see all of your transactions which you can filter by type and date. Using the ‘Statements’ link on the right, you can create and export Statements and Transaction Reports
    To access your ‘Selling Tools’, go to our dedicated page for Merchant Services
    You’ll find the Currency Exchange Converter by clicking ‘PayPal balance’ and then ‘Manage currencies’, or by going directly to our dedicated page for Managing Currencies

We would love to hear any feedback you might have. Simply use the ‘feedback’ tabs in the right margin of each page to send it.

I am truly "amazed",  Yay... AMAZED, that my account has been "improved" by changing one word from "History"  to "Activity"... 

We’re always working to make PayPal better for you.......

And how is it " easier to navigate" when they change a well known page title  "History"... to "Activity"...?  the mind boggles...  Undecided
Do they actually PAY people to do this stuff?  if so.... gimme a job there ! ! ! ..  Cheesy
They must really work hard devising these improvements... wonder how long it took them to come up with that... !...
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Paypal has "improved" my account !

you dont see the updated site?
its redesigned with massive fonts, basically they moved to a mobile freindly dumed down interface.
But when I tried to use it last night I had constant 502 errors.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Nope.... never hardly bother with it... only to check my balance... (if any)... and then shift it as quick as poss to my own account... !  Cheesy
TORPC
Grafter

Just checked the dumbed down mobile interface
Never accessed it on a mobile device so I can not compare if that has changed or not