cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Notice.

Fixes: 47

Payment Notice.

I can't remember the last time I got one of these, 2 or 3 years at least.

PRESIDENCY NIGERIA

THE DESK OF THE CHAIRMAN

FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT.

Attention:Beneficiary,

My Name is Dr Aminu Ankar, i am the chairman committee on foreign contract presidency Nigeria,following series of Complaints, by Beneficiaries who are yet to receive their outstanding Contract/Inheritance/lottery Funds, from the central bank of Nigeria and other Government Ministries/Agencies, around Africa.The International monetary fund investigating Unit discovered that some corrupt bank/Government Officials has the intention of diverting your Funds to their own private Accounts abroad.......

.......You are advised to fully co-operate with this Team so that we can serve you better in this payment quater of 2016, and we assure you that we must bring to book all these corrupt officials of central bank if found guilty.

AWaiting your urgent response,

Dr Aminu Ankar.

Chairman Foreign contract payment Committee.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Payment Notice.

I get quite a lot of them every week... along with fantasy football emails which seem to be the latest one going round

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

@Strat I've not seen one for a long time either. Maybe they think we've forgotten it's a scam.

MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

How did you respond? Grin

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I gave them artmos details Funny

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
wildthing666
Grafter

The last one of them I had was about 7 years ago and they didn't even use a proxy, it came from Spain and I hacked their laptop then sent a reply for them to look out the window and shout "Please don't shoot I surrender!" I spent a god week reading stuff off his Laptop before I let on I was watching him by asking him if the girl he was seeing liked being photographed topless, he couldn't get off-line quick enough. I don't do that now because my illness means I forget things and no one has tried to get access to my PC. Translating to Spanish was the hardest part but fun while it lasted