cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patricia Hewitt and Paedophile Information Exchange?

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Patricia Hewitt and Paedophile Information Exchange?

Hi All
Just seen this:
[quote="Daily Mail"]
Apologists for paedophiles: How Labour Deputy Harriet Harman, her shadow minister husband and former Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt were all linked to a group lobbying for the right to have sex with children
    Magpie magazine distributed in the late Seventies to members of PIE
    PIE is Paedophile Information Exchange - the name of a far-Left lobby group
    Called for legalisation of child sex and age of consent to be lowered to four
    Emerged this week Labour government of the time may helped finance the organisation and The Magpie
    Home Office now ordered a 'thorough, independent investigation' into claims
    Hewitt, Harman and husband Dromey encountered the PIE as young officials in the National Council for Civil Liberties
[Snip]
For the initials PIE stand for Paedophile Information Exchange. This turns out to be the name of a far-Left lobby group which spent much of the Seventies and early Eighties publicly calling for the legalisation of child sex — and the age of consent to be lowered to four.
Today, PIE has been widely forgotten. But at the time, it achieved prominence for circulating articles by tame psychologists and cod scientists promoting the ‘rights’ of paedophiles.
[Snip]
Today, almost 35 years later, the contents of The Magpie seem so vile and amoral, and the activities of a lobby group dedicated to advancing the human rights of predatory paedophiles so disgusting, that it’s incredible either was allowed legally to exist at all.
However, it now seems that the Paedophile Information Exchange wasn’t just tolerated by the liberal authorities of the time. There is growing evidence that the era’s Left-wing establishment saw it as a socially acceptable pressure group and actively encouraged its ugly campaigns and sinister public meetings.
Indeed, it emerged this week that the Labour government of the Seventies may even have helped finance the organisation and its morally bankrupt publication The Magpie.
On Sunday, the Home Office announced that it had ordered a ‘thorough, independent investigation’ into shocking allegations that the Paedophile Information Exchange received public funds while James Callaghan was in Downing Street.
[Snip]
Dig beneath the surface of this ugly scandal, however, and you will soon discover that Lord Rees — who died in 2006 — is a long way from being the only prominent Labourite whose good name may be tarnished by it.
For it also raises tricky questions for three of the most senior Labour figures of recent times: deputy leader Harriet Harman, former Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt, and shadow housing minister Jack Dromey, a former party treasurer and Harman’s husband.
[Snip]
Read More Here

Now where is the sick bag, I feel sick.  Shocked
17 REPLIES
Glenn
Grafter

Re: Patricia Hewitt and Paedophile Information Exchange?

I don't know why you're so shocked....this vile filthiness is par for the course for Marxist scum...they loathe basic human morality and the family and humanity as a whole.
Scumbags  Angry
WTF
Grafter

That would be unlike that bastion of conservatism and close ally of many a right wing regime, the Catholic church that effectively ran a string of paedophile rings for decades then threatened its bishops with ex-communication if they failed to cover up the crimes (a threat that came direct from the recently 'retired' pope in his pre-papal role)?
adie:quote
nanotm
Pro

wouldn't that be a large part of the reason why we have a different sect of Christianity in the uk ?? I understand that the general populace of the day were wholly great full for the changeover of the church from catholic to protestant, which is also why despite priests of all faiths being kiddy fiddlers (in the past if not currently) the Uk at least wasn't anywhere near as prone to such proclivities and "shocks" compared to for instance Eire where they had pretty much back to back scandals for several years in the 90's
either way though whilst perverts will always try to hide in plain site and more particularly in positions of power it was only fear of reprisals from Rome that kept the scum breathing in many areas, which is why the UK populace acted with such Gusto in cleansing the country of papal followers..........
no doubt similar acts have happened in various other places certainly similar incidences have caused the early demise of more than one priest over the years
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Just to repeat something I have said in previous posts, I would simply hang them.
Would this deter them ? I Have no figures to prove it but equally no one else has so I would be quite happy to have a trial period so we can collect the data, something like 100 years would be ok.
No doubt there will be many on this forum who would not support my views but equally have no alternative proposals that have been shown to work.
These type of people have often abused a number of children before being caught, then in most cases are sent to prison and when they get out often reoffend again.
I Have never been abused in that way but had I been I would have made it my life's work to hunt down those responsible and take what I considered appropriate action which would ensure they never did it to anyone ever again.
nanotm
Pro

so long as they are hung with a length of cheeswire by their genitals  first I'm sure not many would be offended,
of course I'm sure some apologist for them will be along soon to explain how there are a few that have been to prison and since release are not known to have reoffended for several years, the stupid thing is since nobody actively watches them how would any re-offending be known about unless a new victim popped up with complaints about the abuse,

ironically it was one such personage recently who since he was a "reformed character" got lynched as being the only fitting way to deal with him since the law was unwilling or incapable of doing so in a way that protected any future victims ........
RichAllen
Grafter

And we're expected to vote for these people? No, just, no!
I never vote Labour anyway because I think Ed Miliband is an idiot, but come on, even hardcore Labour fanboys must have some issues with this surely?
Fixes: 104

Remember L is for Labour.. L is for.... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ae_1240071259
Will Moderate For Thanks
randpwar
Grafter

Imagine the shock I got when I opened the link in the OP to find it was from......The Daily....wait for it...Mail. I nearly fell over.BTW if using the correct name of the rag offends anyone please feel free to call it whatever you want to in your mind Smiley
RichAllen
Grafter

OK then I'll call it the Daily Fail! Cheesy
Sorry 7up!
randpwar
Grafter

I said 'In your mind!!!' Naughty boy  Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I really have to wonder about the human race. Every month I find out something new that is sick and disgusting about our kind.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
nanotm
Pro

to be honest unless your proclaiming your a closet commie then that's not strictly true
nobody half decent wants such things but we are supposed to understand there are (and will always be) depraved individuals who seek to corrupt morals and subvert decency at every turn, there are deviants who will hide behind the apologisers whilst conducting their ill conceived notions
then there is the rest of society, despite where people come from the large majority are generally decent of mind and spirit, some may be swayed into wrongdoing through religious misinterpretation and laws of an anachronistic era but they should not be judged by the acts of the depraved or deviant members of their faith or  culture either. then you get the rulers who are able to gain power though naivety (Stalin/Hitler etc etc)  of the populace.
to be honest I'm more surprised there aren't far more horror stories like this about the political classes, certainly Red Ed would be a prime candidate for such things given the televised speeches of his father, but perhaps he was clever enough not to actually be entered into the ledgers of such groups .....
RichAllen
Grafter

Quote from: nanotm
to be honest unless your proclaiming your a closet commie then that's not strictly true

I hate to be pedantic but... Your = you're.
Quote edited so that Strat or Oldjim don't have to do anything.
Glenn
Grafter

@ WTF....I'm certainly no papist, and the scandals of the church of Rome have been going on for far longer than a few decades.
The church of Rome are neither left or right. they're both as and when it suits them, they've been supporting left and supposed right governments around the world for many years.

@ nanotm....Totally agree, people here were so glad to get rid of the church of Rome for all the long centuries of evil they committed against the people....if anyone thinks Rome is Christian they're crazy.