Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Press

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Pathetic Press

@gleneagles

"Interesting that many celebrities, pop stars and other well off folk did not want change"

Add to that those well heeled MPs. 

You may remember that last June the vast majority were in favour of staying in the EU - don't know the exact figures but I'm sure it was around the five hundred mark. Also those better paid Cabinet members (24 for remain: six for leave) 

Gravy train hypocrites the lot of 'em.

Jonpe
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 8

In addition to the internet, free newspapers are partly responsible for the decline in the circulation of traditional newspapers.  The Metro is available free every morning, and in London the Evening Standard is now also free in the evening.  I see a lot of people walking to the tube station to pick up a free paper in the morning rather than buy one from the newsagent's just outside the station.

Re. yesterday's vote in Parliament: I see Diane Abbot had a headache so missed the vote.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

@Jonpe wrote:

Re. yesterday's vote in Parliament: I see Diane Abbot had a headache so missed the vote.

Right,.... that`s it then...... I`m off to the High Court to get a writ for a recount.....

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

There's a lot I'd like to say about that women but.I'm afraid I might end up in court with you!