cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partition Manager giveaway of the day

N/A

Partition Manager giveaway of the day

If you are looking to partition your hard drive (particularly 64-bit users) CLICK HERE for giveaway download of the day.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Re: Partition Manager giveaway of the day

Thanks - downloading now.
Wonder if it will have downloaded before the time runs out  Huh Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Remember with this sites s/w you have to install it today, not just download it.
I used to get stuff from there then run it through a program that generated the install with the keys etc ready to go, sorry can't remember what it was called! (Been 3 years since I used it). (The program would do a system snapshot before and after and add the necessary reg keys and files to install the program later/on a different pc.)
Just did a trawl of my old (Essentials/Windows folder) and it is called InstallRite. (I was using 2.5 but I has probably been updated)
Edit: not it hasn't get it <a href="http://www.epsilonsquared.com/">here</a>
N/A

Wish I'd known about it last week. I tried to partition this lappy with my usual Easeus (very easy to use) only to find that the free version does not work with 64-bit (doh!).
You have to pay for that version - perish the thought.
Managed with the Windows partitioning tool in the end.
Just downloading the 64-bit version of this one and yes, might take a little while as it is 107MB zipped.
N/A

Didn't take too long. Didn't know that you had to install it straightaway though so thanks for the info.
Not sure how to use the Epsilon link so will probably just set it up today. Think the download was time limited to 17 hours an hour or two ago.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

You install installrite (from that website) then BEFORE you install the program you run installrite and then snapshot then install the program and let it generate an installer for you (one that will not expire today)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

When you click on the setup.exe file all it does is put a .msi file on your hard drive.
If you click on that you get another window where you click on register which takes you to the Paragon site where they want an email address to send the product key and serial number.
I installed the 64 bit version but aborted the install of the 32 bit version after completing the registration.
I assume, but obviously haven't checked it, that having got the product key etc, you can uninstall and reinstall as needed
Note that as usual the email address I gave was paragon@username.plus.com - I have the catchall switched on for an address I only access through webmail
P,S.
You don't need to install Snapshot
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you for the link I have downloaded it!
Community Veteran

I use parted magic, and as it boots from cd or usb it shouldn't matter if you have a 32 or 64 bit system.
Addnan
Grafter

I would try to download it, but it says it will need 12 hours Angry