Did you mean: 

Parking Tiscali Style

nadger
Rising Star

Parking Tiscali Style

20 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Parking Tiscali Style

I've seen this before on Youtube where there are lots more.
The persistence of the woman is outstanding Grin and I would love to know what she is shouting throughout the 'manoeuvre' Cheesy
Probably something like "How inconsiderate of these people not to leave me a large enough space in which to park my vehicle".
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
nadger
Rising Star

Just looking at where she started one knew she'd not got a chance, even if the gap had been a little larger.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

You should catch the one titled " sexy, ma imbranate"  (On left of screen after the parking has finished )  with two young girls, trying to do a overhead hand flip.... only lasts 3 seconds or so but such a painful ending !... Cry  Cheesy  Cry  Cry  Cry
Community Veteran

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Thanks for that chilly.... !
Fixes: 47

We shouldn't laugh but I can't help it Grin
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
jmd
Grafter

Same here, Strat - I couldn't help laughing either!  I wonder how many ended up in that "ice car park"! Cheesy Cheesy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Must have been the same Idiot I followed through the Road works Top end of the A1  Roll eyes Smiley
Javert
Grafter

I sympathise with the driver.  I think its high time cars had wheels that turned 90 degs, left or right, then in situations like this, you’d simply line up the vehicle to the space, turn the wheels as needed – and drive straight in. Voila!  Wink
nadger
Rising Star

Similar idea to the props on big cruise liners that mean that Leslie Phillips CBE could now really park it up sideways Cheesy
Javert
Grafter

is this what is meant by "lateral thinking"?  Roll eyes
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Javert
I think its high time cars had wheels that turned 90 degs, left or right,

Like this?

-Ijsfg4tx4
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Javert

I think its high time cars had wheels that turned 90 degs, left or right, then in situations like this

Notwithstanding the alanf youtube offering, didn't some enterprising car manufacturer actually try and put something like this into production a while back, it wasn't a full 90 degrees, but was damn close to it? got something ticking in the back of my mind, that this was tried and blocked on safety and cost grounds (didn't the car turn over at anything above 2mph)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
nadger
Rising Star

@alanf
That  opening front reminds me of my first closed in vehicle ( after my pram  Crazy) which was a BMW Isetta bubble car.
Only initially having a m/cycle licence the reverse had to be blanked off but it was so short that one just parked it head on to the kerb and pushed it back out of the space afterwards. Smiley