cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking Fine

Fixes: 47

Parking Fine

Parking charge notice (PCN)

Advising You: Parking service manager Mr.Flower UNQ ID: 39616 has notified that the vehicle proprietor had breach the terms of parking on private point. Parked on a private court with no permit.

You are named as the keeper of the vehicle, the registered owner may be liable to pay any valid parking charges.

* Accident number: 6DO/F22
* Time of accident: 12:56
* Date of accident: 12/01/2017
* Parking on a private court with no any resolution.

Resolution Details (Link killed)

If you think there are any mistake - check available actions below:

Fallacy Report (Link killed)

В© CPS Enforcement Northern is the registered trademark.
All rights reserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The links were to Kentucky Womens Basketball.com.

I can imagine some people falling for this one.

CPS Enforcement Northern are aware of this.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Parking Fine

So... was it "incidentally".. that you "accidentally" parked on this private ground...  

or

Did you "accidentally" park on this private ground causing the" incident "  ?

Huh

DS
Pro
Fixes: 7

A friend of mine (yes i have at least one) called me the other day - his boss had been sent several and thought the work vans had been parking incorrectly. He almost fell for it until my mate did some googling.

Apparently, the company named is legit (CPS E... N...), but scammers have faked the emails

Image of what the email looks like is as per - https://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/CPS-Enforcement-Parking-Allegation-Advice-...

Further reading  - https://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/spoofed-parking-allegation-advice-pcn-record-id-ytb68-malspam-deliver...

From the above:

• Parking Indictment Warning | (PCN) ID: SJQ/39
  • Parking Allegation Advice – (PCN) Record ID: YTB/68
  • Parking Complaint Alert | (PCN) Record Number: OGC/576
  • Parking Indictment Advice | (PCN) Reporting Number: ZFX/242
  • Parking Complaint Advice | (PCN) UNQ Number: HBM/21
  • Parking Complaint Warning | (PCN) Reporting Number: IUB/82

(samples posted purely for future readers (and googles auto sniffers))

At least his boss was grateful!! Wink

Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Yeah I noticed about 3 of these in my spam folder earlier this week, just ignored them.

HOW would a parking fine company get my email address? Obvious spam.

Browni
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 35

I received one of those as well!

parking fine.PNG

I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Dead give away, is the use of, or should I say, the mis-use of the english language/grammatical expression..

obviously someone who was not taught English Language, and relies on a translator ... probablyu two way... i.e. original english to forren, and then back to english...

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

I tend to get suspicious when I'm told my non-existent car was illegally parked in an area I've never been to and could I please pay the fine to a bank in Lagos.

@shutter  I once heard a story about UN interpreters just for fun decided to translate the expression "out of sight, out of mind" from English to English via the other five official languages of the UN in a certain order.  It came back as "invisible insane".

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

I'm not sure any parking company has the authority to issue a fine or the ability to enforce it. 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran

Strangely enough there's a minor row going on in the Derby newspaper about the wife of the Council Leader's wife "accidentally' parking in a disabled parking spot and later on double yellow lines. According to the chief these reports are an invasion of privacy. I reckon it is more likely a case of animal farm "more equal".

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

AlaricAdair wrote:

I reckon it is more likely a case of animal farm "more equal".

In this "fair and equal society", there are always people who are more equal than others getting fairer treatment...

That aside, I've had a few of these parking fine things dropping into my spam trap, quite amusing really seeing as I don't presently own a car... Grin

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

AlaricAdair wrote:

Strangely enough there's a minor row going on in the Derby newspaper about the wife of the Council Leader's wife "accidentally' parking

Never mind the parking fine, what about the bigamy?

Community Veteran

[-Censored-] my bus lane fine was real.Cry

MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

I think it all boils down to common sense really, no parking enforcement agency will email you a parking violation notice, it just doesn't happen. The same goes for your bank, they'll never email you and ask you to submit your personal account details and PIN number to unlock a frozen account. Amazing people are still dumb enough to get caught by these kind of scams.

Minivanman
Hero

Amazing but not surprising as many people will comply with what they perceive as authority from whatever source. Just human nature for some. Check out the Milgram experiment.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

@Minivanman

Yes very true! Some people are idiots!

There's a good film about that experiment, I think I saw this a couple of years ago when it came out.