Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paradise Papers

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Paradise Papers

Is anyone surprised by the amount to tax fiddles reveled in the paradise papers ?

i bet this leak is just the tip of a big Iceberg https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09fgcz3/panorama-offshore-secrets-of-the-rich-exposed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Paradise Papers

I've not bothered reading about this much.

I've always assumed, and it seems quite rightly, that the wealthy and connected fiddle their taxes.

Of course they all will say they are doing nothing illegal but to me it's still fiddling your taxes.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Same old story, the more money people have the more they want, in short it's just greed !

Not often I agree with Corbyn but as he said that money they are ' legally avoiding' paying in tax is less money for schools, hospitals and other public services.

Can there be any better example of the rich and powerful looking after themselves

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

billnotben wrote:

I've not bothered reading about this much.

I've always assumed, and it seems quite rightly, that the wealthy and connected fiddle their taxes.

Of course they all will say they are doing nothing illegal but to me it's still fiddling your taxes.

But it's only when enough people do become bothered that something is done about it !

I suspect the hope is that another story will be in the headlines and this is soon forgotten about