cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN unlimited vmbu terabyte

scootie
Grafter

PN unlimited vmbu terabyte

Iam not far off 1/4 of a TB usage on my first full month on unlimited and havent really done that much streaming so i think when tvcatchup.com releses its new desktop app soon I could get a TB easy peasy lemon squeesy
Just wondering if i was to go for this goal next month does the vmbu goto TB? or will it expolde in my face, followed by all PN customers carrying axe's and baseball bat's for slowing there conections down Crazy
36 REPLIES
Euge
Grafter

Re: PN unlimited vmbu terabyte

Quote from: ASBO
followed by all PN customers carrying axe's and baseball bat's for slowing there conections down Crazy

Thanks for the heads up  Angry Grin
scootie
Grafter

dont worry i will be wearing a fetching little number all nxt month its called a knights suit of armour Grin
if it does go to TB PN i asume it ticks over at 1000gb's and not 1024gb's?
Euge
Grafter

whats gaming like on unlimited?
scootie
Grafter

well my my xbox hasnt rrod'ed yet so i call that a result Smiley
still the same as bbyw3 i was on. Tip Top, lovely jubbly, Cushty
Fixes: 105

He's got a 360 so the gaming will suck whatever package he's on  Wink Tongue
Sadly I haven't had time to thrash the PS3 since I've been on unlimited, hoping to do so soon and will let you know..
Will Moderate For Thanks
scootie
Grafter

least i can use my xbox controller wireless adiewoo Tongue
theres no diffrence on unlimited gaming is still titanium, value on the over hand has gaming in gold.
Fixes: 105

True, but that is down to my [Censored] router not the PS3  Cry
Well I didn't know that word was censored  Embarrassed
Will Moderate For Thanks
scootie
Grafter

i surrpose you can pick up peoples mobile phone bluetooth headsets up with your ps3 Grin
why didnt sony use 2.4ghz wi fi like normal people do?
Community Veteran

Rumour has it that yes, it does go up to 1000GB Smiley
B.
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Iam not far off 1/4 of a TB usage on my first full month on unlimited and havent really done that much streaming so i think when tvcatchup.com releses its new desktop app soon I could get a TB easy peasy lemon squeesy

Jusst read a bit of the EULA for tvcatchup.com:
Before tuning into each TV channel, advertisement may be visible on members’ screen for a certain period of time. TVCatchup may also use other means of advertisement such as banners, links, interactive and virtual advertisement, split screens etc. Members agree to being exposed to advertisements in general and targeted advertisements in particular.

[edit]
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the country of incorporation, the Republic of Mauritius.
  Crazy Crazy Crazy

pierre_pierre
Grafter

getting my speed merchants up against you bandwidth hogs 
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

Didn't know that TV Catchup were launching a desktop app. At the moment, I've got a desktop icon for it that I created with Google Chrome.
Just wondering if i was to go for this goal next month does the vmbu goto TB? or will it expolde in my face, followed by all PN customers carrying axe's and baseball bat's for slowing there conections down Crazy

It does go into TB as I've seen it before. Having said that, 1TB is a dreadfully large amount of usage! Shocked

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Euge
Grafter

i surrpose you can pick up peoples mobile phone bluetooth headsets up with your ps3 Grin
why didnt sony use 2.4ghz wi fi like normal people do?

Because of this
Details are sketchy at the moment, but some IT folks at Morrisville State College have tracked down a strong and disruptive signal being emitted from Xbox 360s, which messes with WiFi and possibly other 2.4GHz radios such as Bluetooth headsets. The signal is put out even when the console is turned off, as long as it's plugged in, since the 360 is continually looking for controllers to hook up with. Research is ongoing as to how much interference the 360 is actually causing, but apparently the signal is jumping all over the 2.4GHz band. Of course, 2.4GHz devices have always had a bit trouble with interference, but further research will tell if the 360 is taking things too far.
Besides which it's the router that is being disrupted not the ps3  Tongue
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: Bob
It does go into TB as I've seen it before. Having said that, 1TB is a dreadfully large amount of usage! Shocked

Wow - I didn't think that kind of usage was possible!
Surely the OP must be setting some kind of PlusNet record Wink