cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Webmail

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

PN Webmail

I very rarely look into my webmail, and then only to delete the mostly rubbish that's in it.
However, I login via the Member Centre, do what I have to do in webmail, logout....and then can't get out of that (login page that then shows) page even using the back button unless I close the browser entirely.
Is that how its supposed to be?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: PN Webmail

I use webmail for most of my daily email.
With the old basic email one can just click on Plusnet in top right hand corner and return to members centre.
As you say, one can't in advanced email so need to start again .
Fixes: 125

Re: PN Webmail

I only use Webmail when away from home as I am now. I just logged in though the Member Centre (using FF29) as OP, then logged out. Clicking on the Back icon several times took me back to the Member Centre, clicking on the big Plus sign above the login fields took me to Plus.net's home page and right-clicking on the Back icon gave a list of previous pages to select.
Are we both talking about https://webmail.plus.net/?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still