cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN CSA Re-education

Fixes: 47

PN CSA Re-education

Occasionally while reading someone's problem post the DC person will say "you shouldn't have been told that, I'll have a word"
I then have a vision of the Digital Care person entering the CSA area gripping a baseball bat in one hand and slapping it into the palm of the other while locking their gaze on the poor CSA quaking at his/her desk and fearing the worst.
Other agents will cringe and avert their gaze, remembering a similar re-education administered to them and wondering which hurt most, the cricket bat now broken with use or the baseball bat.
"Master...it was the script, I was just reading from the script" Sad
Edit: Title edited to aid the less enlightened Wink
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: CSA Re-education

:mand:
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 159

The cricket bat is still alive and well, it's within grasp of my right hand when I'm at my desk.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: Strat

I then have a vision of the Digital Care person entering the CSA area gripping a baseball bat in one hand

Enter a photograph of Mand in this space Cheesy Cheesy

and slapping it into the palm of the other while locking their gaze on the poor CSA quaking at his/her desk and fearing the worst.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

There are some there at PN who without a doubt deserve their punishment!
I've only come across a few who seem genuinely helpful - the first one who springs to mind is James. Then there's adam, chris, kelly and i had some vague dealings with jojo once. The call centre staff though... well to be quite honest I lost my faith there a long time ago lol.
Having said that, we don't have a lot of issues with PN these days, very few tech glitches, they never get the billing wrong, so there ain't a lot of reason to contact them now. I've not tried p2p in 6 or 7 years so no reason to moan about that either lol.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Just seen the title on the thread list again.... and thought it was a new post about Child Support Agency !    Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

So did i lol
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Re: PN CSA Re-education

Hmm... seems to have changed the title now ! !   Cheesy
Unless PN has started its own Child Support Agency !    Grin
Fixes: 47

Re: PN CSA Re-education

Glad to be of assistance Wink
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation