Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oxford-Astra Zeneca

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Re: Oxford-Astra Zeneca

He is now but prior to that he didn't give a stuff.

Even now he's refusing to stop incoming travel completely. The man is a prat.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
beeceegee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

This is sad

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/may/27/bbc-presenter-lisa-shaw-died-of-blood-clot-after-astra...

As I read it a definitive link has not been made yet, but the numbers are more than just the levels that would be expected in an unvaccinated population. Still "only" 1 in 100,000 risk for <40s. I know it's no consolation if that 1 happens to be you.

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Pizza for tea, couple of glasses of wine too many... and a free Covid mask.

What's not to like? 😆

195718881_474936553578532_1566370841662304631_n.jpg

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Well my second one is on Thursday, 11:50pm. I don't mind having needles stuck in me now, just don't like it really. Oh well as Fleetwood Mac said.

Just want to get it done and at least I'll be properly done then. I don't know if you have to carry ID and stuff to prove you've had it now, I will ask.

My friend has offered to go along, and I'm sure we'll find a pub afterwards. I used to go college there for 2 years so I know that part of South East Laaaandan a bit
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

@Alex wrote:
Well my second one is on Thursday, 11:50pm

(my bold)

@Alex 

Night shift?

Or is that a typo?

Alex
Community Veteran

Nah you're right @RobPN typo, of course I meant am!

Oh well, I couldn't find my reference numbers. Found now. I did a classic of printing them off when I booked it and not saving a copy locally. School boy error and all that.

Found the crumpled print outs I used when I got the first one, and to be safe I've taken a photo so I have my 2nd one. Anyway to save boring anyone to death, I have the reference number for the 2nd now.

Well my friend wants to come along to where I have to be, we've already planned what pub we'll go to afterwards.

Oh well I suppose it just has to be done, and all I can say is good luck to everyone.

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

Wife

"Do I look fat after quarantine?"

Me 

"Well you weren't really slim to begin with"

Time of death 10.00am

Cause - Covid.

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend

Well that's it, in England at least lockdown easing to be delayed by four weeks. Scotland are just going to be rearranging the chairs on the Covid Titanic whilst here in Wales it's going to be wait and see.

Not happy about it m'self and neither I suspect are most people many of whom have already started to ignore restrictions. 

Deep breath behind that mask I guess, keep calm and carry on?

Covid: Lockdown easing in England to be delayed by four weeks - BBC News

Mav
Fixes: 433

I kind of agree with the delay to the easy of lockdown rules but only if flights into and out of the UK are also suspended.

The rules probably are being already flouted and if too many try entering then there's a good chance border controls will wave them through with little or no checks.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I can't see that much changing this year apart from a few extra shops/venues/services being restarted. I don't believe limited numbers in shops and masks will disappear.

Alex
Community Veteran

Yeah I agree @billnotben. Sadly I can see this going on for years now, our lives are not going to go back to normal within a yoctosecond. IMHO of course and all that.

I am trying to get used to the new way of life when I leave my house: Keys, Wallet, Mobile Phone .. oh and now Facemasks. I am bad enough at organisation and the first three, now there is another one!

Well my friend came over and wanted to watch Euro and England yesterday which we did. Though he wanted to watch it in a pub, which we did as he misses pubs. Well at least you get table service now.

Was I naughty, well possibly but I just try and do what I feel best.