Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ooh.. the french were really upset..

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Ooh.. the french were really upset..

The frogs were gonna shoot Abu Hamza in our own country  Shocked
How French spies plotted to kill Abu Hamza on a London street: Security forces were intending to shoot hate cleric with rifle before blaming far-right organisation
French spies were so fed up with Britain harbouring terrorists that they hatched a plot to assassinate Abu Hamza on a London street, it was claimed last night.
Security officials were intending to kill the hook-handed cleric with a rifle while posing as members of the extremist group Combat 18.
The far-Right organisation would then have been left to take the blame for his death.

Shame they didn't  Cheesy
More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513008/How-French-spies-plotted-kill-Abu-Hamza-London-stree...
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Ooh.. the french were really upset..

why would they of been so stupid as to do it themselves ?
far more likely they were hatching a plot to subvert a nice English idiot to do the dirty for them, and theres plenty of BNP~esque trigger fingers they could of subverted to there needs
is this another of the many things from that very stupid mr snoden who appears to be doing the bidding of Islamic hate preachers to destabilise the west from within ?
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Thunderclap
Grafter

The French call it Londonistan. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Londonistan_%28term%29
Thinks... then where did the Iatola Komani spend his time in exile? Certainly not in Chingford.
WTF
Grafter

Quote from: nanotm
far more likely they were hatching a plot to subvert a nice English idiot to do the dirty for them, and theres plenty of BNP~esque trigger fingers they could of subverted to there needs

Would you really trust someone convinced by BNP/EDL/UKIP arguments to do anything?
Quote from: nanotm
is this another of the many things from that very stupid mr snoden who appears to be doing the bidding of Islamic hate preachers to destabilise the west from within ?

Or is it just the daily fail having another dig at the French  Grin
nanotm
Pro

to the first sure, nutters are nutters and there all capable of doing something because "they believe they are doing it for the good of all man kind" in this regard bigoted idiots and malcontents would actually make the best tools for the job, even better if you manage to do it without ever having to interact with them face to face, how hard would it be for an agent of a foreign power to initiate clandestine actions via inconspicuous letters/emails and dead drops for the gear (which they could openly source from the black market so it isn't tracked back to them)
as to the latter I must confess I took the decision that if I wasted another minute of my life reading yet another farcical diatribe from the hail it would be another minute wasted, instead I got the digest version off the  morning tv news (which rightly or wrongly attributed the source as being snowden) which is on every morning as I discuss the days activity plan(s) with my family (theirs not mine that is) and is something of a morning ritual even if 99% of the time nothing really changes other than the extra few minutes of topical discourse that change daily Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

The Daily Mail regards the 100 Years War as a gross under-estimate.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

There was some suggestion that they left these hate preachers and others in this country for as long as possible so they could monitor their phone calls for intelligence purposes.
RichAllen
Grafter

Um, you do know that calling the French "Frogs" is not in any way, shape or form, PC right? It's also a bit racist IMO.
And yes, I do have a sense of humor before anyone starts.