Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One way emails, one pet hate.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

One way emails, one pet hate.

Three emails this morning from three different organisations..... all from no-reply@ ......

Maddening, even though I understand the reasoning. Crazy2

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: One way emails, one pet hate.

If they were electronic "flyers" I might understand, but as part of a dialogue I'd just respond to the CEO of the organisation and let him/her sort it out.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Minivanman
Hero

Two were in response to my own emails and one was in response to a posting I made on the Amazon site asking why my negative comment had not appeared. 

Negative comment, negative reply, and they wonder why they drive us round the twist. 

Back to pen and paper, or at least a printout with my signature. Just need to dig deeper and pay for those stamps! 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

One way to deal with those "no-reply" addresses, just find the name of their CEO and put in their.name@company.com, may not actually go to them but the customer service people might take note if they think you're trying to contact the head honcho... Funny