cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Olympic Mascots

itsme
Grafter

Re: Olympic Mascots

I hope the other bridge designed by Norman Foster does not wobble.  Smiley It's on my list of structures that I want to see.
This probably will give away where I live but my home town has one of the first buildings designed by Norman Foster which is now a listed 1 building and is still an impressive structure. Modern buildings have been built in the town centre since and most look very weathered and some are empty and most likely be pulled down but the Norman Foster building still look as good as when first built.
Community Veteran

Norman Foster's great bridge has to be at Millau which opened in 2004. Spectacular Smiley
Community Veteran

Another great bridge is the Sunshine Skyway which I use a number of times each year.  It's spectacular and a fantastic ride  Smiley
Fixes: 350

artmo, are you laying down a challenge to pierre as to who can google the most images?

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

pierre_pierre
Grafter

the only good thing that came out of Wales
Community Veteran

Quote from: adiewoo
artmo, are you laying down a challenge to pierre as to who can google the most images?

Heavens above Wink  That's an insult Wink
Actually, although the shot of the bridge at sunset was not mine, I have taken a similar one which a few years ago was used in advertising by the Gulf Coasts Convention visitor bureau.