Did you mean: 

Oh my Godwin, so soon?!

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Oh my Godwin, so soon?!

Donald Trump

Frightening!

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
48 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Oh my Godwin, so soon?!

Can't say I'm surprised. I expect most seeking power, like MP's, would do "well" in the test.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

That article (and I) wrote:

even Jesus and Saint Paul have appeared high on the psychopathic leaderboard, both scoring 157 points while david camoron scored 562 equally with georgie

Now I'm shocked! Jesus? That can't be right. The guy fed thousands with bread and fish, gave away wine.... thats no psycho. Saint Paul?... I went to one of his schools so I would be truly shocked.

Those are the only two objections I'm raising Cheesy

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

TRUMP ,,, i am not surprised

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Only if half true, sounds in need of a great big pinch of salt if you ask me and no, that's not said in defence if either of those guys. What I do worry about though is the mass of the population that in one case at least voted one of them in!

Nationalism in all its nastiness, and the naive led by their noses.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Minivanman
Hero

Really

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Minivanman
Hero

"....... and for my next trick folks, I'm going to need five loaves and two fishes" Grin

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

7up wrote:
Now I'm shocked! Jesus? That can't be right. The guy fed thousands with bread and fish, gave away wine.... thats no psycho.

It's amazing what people will believe from story books they've read, it's as daft as people thinking James T. Kirk is real... Funny

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

He is! He's captain of a space ship - I saw a programme about him once...

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
nanotm
Pro

perhaps of more general concern to the American public should be the fact that whilst trump scores well in the various areas that would permit a "good leader" Clinton doesn't but she scores exceptionally in the areas that all the "worst dictators" did beating both hitler and Nero's nasty factor..... if the writer of the article hadn't been so anti trump focused they might have mentioned that with a bit more prominence what with it providing far more worrying outcomes for the nation should she win in 11 weeks .....

of the two I rather suspect that trump would actually be better, since unlike Clinton he isn't owned by all the wrong people and he isn't all about creating the new world order, just reinforcing certain basic rights of self determination and the ability of everyone everywhere to achieve prominence in their chosen arena, Clinton on the other hand wants to usher in the new world order and stifle all chances for self advancement, she will hold the world over the barrel of a gun to force her paymasters agenda to the fore regardless of whats in the intersts of either her country or its people

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I wonder how much real power any recent presidents of the US have, there is a big difference between perceived power and actual power.

Some things have to go through congress, one example being Obhama's health bill, he wanted something similar to what we have here, free NHS for all but never got it through as it was seen a too expensive, well to expensive in the sense the private health insurance companies would lose money if it went through.

I suspect the real control lies with the billionaires, sure Trump might be one of them but a single group of them will do anything to protect their own interests so they may well be pulling his strings if he got into power, the same of course also applies to clinton.

Community Veteran

Meanwhile, trump wants to evict all "non americans" (sooo, himself included? Leaving only the native americans in place?), build walls to keep the mexicans, whom he employs in his own business ventures and pretty much do the work the rest of the populous won't, out of the US, and wants the US to be a whites-only club, yeah, I can see that working out well for the world... Roll eyes

nanotm
Pro

non Americans = anyone without a US passport or greencard, that's not even a bad policy its current policy they have just been rather lax about enforcing it

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

No, he wants people who have green cards and passports out because their skin is the wrong colour and they're not christians, because he deems them to either be "bad for america" or "terrorists" because they might have some loose association with a religion that is used as a reason for taking over places with force and have a "believe our texts or suffer the consequences" policy, oh, wait, that's also covering christianty, the US is going to be a really empty place when he's done... Funny

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Native american, were they not the Indians ?

Since the mainly white settlers arrived the true American Indians got and are still getting a raw deal.