Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Oh Dear :(

Look like revenge attacks are starting Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
18 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Re: Oh Dear :(

Sad and sickening, what else is there to say, I just hope it doesn't get any worse. By it I don't mean this attack I mean in general with others deciding to dish out what their deluded head thinks is justice or retribution.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Circumstantial guessing as to what "organisation" originated the attack 

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

I think time will show that this is the act of a delusional individual with no organisation behind him. Why do I say that, well when the van stops it would appear that he wanted to get away, making no attempt to commit further harm as he carried no obvious weapons.

Community Veteran

We have to accept that there will always be inividuals that have delusional tendencies, but they now find themselves with a more "focussed" target for their delusions, whatever that may be. I'm quite pleased that I will be long gone when the population of the planet increases by another four billion! Undecided

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

On BBC news a Police commissioner , said this should be reported  as a Terrorist's attack !

Not a Muslim attack , or anti Islam as it will instill anger , and cause more revenge attacks .

Previous Attacks have not been classed as anti Christian ,,,  Just a terror attack this is just the same !

It is still the same a attack on innocent people !

Community Veteran

And the attacker's revenge (assuming that he really needed to take revenge instead of just being a fully fledged nutcase) was directed towards the wrong target. ISIS isn't Muslim in any sense of the word and it's the people that direct hate towards Muslims that are, as already said, deluded. The trouble is that everyone gets rolled into one "fuzzy" target.

As the bloke said who disarmed a knifeman in the London tube..  "You ain't no Muslim bruv!"

Leapy
Aspiring Pro

I was shocked and upset to hear this news about a van crashing into worshippers leaving Finsbury Park mosque.

Clearly this van driver is an extremist to do such a hate crime on innocent people.

The first reports of the incident were confusing as they talked about three people in the van and having to wait for 45 minutes for police and an hour for an ambulance at the scene. (both of which were untrue)

However, I don't understand  why Theresa May was booed as she leaves mosque after paying respects to victims.

Who is doing the booing and why?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/finsbury-park-attack-live-mosque-van-crash-terrorism-...

The pub is two minutes from my home, although my home is two hours from the pub,
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Leapy wrote:

Who is doing the booing and why?

Probably the people still upset after the last attack plus those upset over the Grenfell fire and her lack of compassion when she first visited the site, after all, she is the captain of this ship and she is responsible for those who serve under her, therefore she receives the flak...

Leapy
Aspiring Pro

They wouldn't of booed in some countries I've been to.

The pub is two minutes from my home, although my home is two hours from the pub,
ffox
Rising Star

The Windows10 News App reports The Washington Post saying that this attack was just what ISIS wanted, quoting an ISIS handbook:

“When Muslims and Mosques will be attacked by neo-Nazis in protests, Muslims will do counter-protests,” the propaganda book’s authors speculated. 

“This is how the future Jihad in Europe will begin,” the handbook went on to explain, urging its sympathizers to mix with Muslim protesters to fuel the violence. “People in between will be caught in crossfire and will have to pick sides."

Calm heads are needed. 

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

divide and conquer ,, sorry wont work over here

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

nozzer wrote:

As the bloke said who disarmed a knifeman in the London tube..  "You ain't no Muslim bruv!"

I don't think he disarmed the knifeman; the police had to taser him.

Minivanman
Hero

I'm confused as to why some are calling this a terrorist attack. 

Just plain nonsense, as this guy is not part of some large organisation radicalising and encouraging slaughter, this is a racist attack plain and simple by one warped individual, so lets not allow the media to lead us all by the nose with some sort of contrived relief when the a group of Muslims are attacked it allows them and thereby us to call it terrorism.    

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Leapy
Aspiring Pro

@Minivanman I think you maybe right, but I don't yet know enough FACTs. to be sure.

But it would appear that Darren Osborne has problems, and acted alone. 

It was not planned, with no dummy runs, and  he maybe ran over a  man (that was already dead) and into some steel  cul-de-sac bollards, that stopped his van dead!  No knives, petrol bombs, suicide (real or fake) jackets, etc.

To me his mental health is the problem and not any extreme ideology, but I withhold judgment, until the authority, investigate and report back.  But, clearly the first reports of three men, 45 minutes for an ambulance  and 1 hour for the Police to come, was exaggerated and untrue. The people from the mosque on the BBC were also blaming Katie Hopkins! What is that all about? 

http://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-suspects-family-devastated-for-families-of-injured-10920852