Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFSTED report

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

OFSTED report

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645.
TBH this is not new , it has previously been swept under the carpet for fear of causing a outcry , its funny how just after finding out  uk people are joining IS it comes to light .
it has been going on for ages but too many namby pambys were afraid to say it !
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: OFSTED report

That's like saying christian schools are over-focussing on christian values, back when I was in primary school, we had to do the christian god malarkey thing (I'm not religious by any means in this day and age), god created everything, saying the lords prayer in assembly, downplaying evolution, and this was a state-run school, don't know about catholic schools but I hear they're even worse, but that's hearsay with no proof before someone complains...
But regardless of which one you look at, whenever religion is involved, there will always be someone there to take advantage of it and the people, especially children, involved, it's been going on for centuries, and will continue to do so until we either realise it's all stupid, or we wipe out all life on the planet...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

As the late Tony Benn once said, religion and patriotism are very dangerous things. They give you the right to do what you like, to who you like, for any reason you like!
RobPN
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: twocvbloke
... , we had to do the christian god malarkey thing (I'm not religious by any means in this day and age), god created everything, saying the lords prayer in assembly, ...

Harold be thy name if I remember correctly ...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: RobPN
Harold be thy name if I remember correctly ...

hehe, I liked changing lines in it too... Grin