cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

Surprised that no-one else has posted this.... ( move it if needed )
O2 , and some others, are going to increase their Broadband charges....
read all about it here.....
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/utilities/2011/02/o2-set-to-hike-broadband-prices
So..... will PlusNet be following in the footsteps of O2
2 REPLIES
Steve
Pro

Re: O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

That's old news and I don't think PN will be hiking up their prices as It says In your link BT are not and well.....Yep you know Plusnet Is part of BT.
johpal
Grafter

Re: O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

t's no secret, I moved from PN to O2 last September, taking my home phone service with me. My broadband speed doubled overnight and my link has only dropped once (it was a dark and stormy night...).
My mother-in-law has just moved into a nursing home. To move her line, BT wanted £130 and some £60-odd because her contract had just "rolled over". Moving her line would again start a fresh 12-month contract. Instead, we have ditched the BT line and bought a SIM-free mobile. I now have a 30-day rolling SIM only contract with O2. For £25 per month, my m-in-l will have unlimited UK calls (except 07, 08,09) and 3000 minutes per month (that is 50 hours) inclusive calls to 3 numbers in Canada and they are given a Canadian number that connects them, at their national rate, without incurring international call charges.
Oh yes, as an O2 customer, I get a further fiver off my broadband deal.
O2 are increasing their charges; I find their services streets ahead of their competitors for value and service.  Smiley