cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

Community Veteran
Fixes: 19

O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

Surprised that no-one else has posted this.... ( move it if needed )
O2 , and some others, are going to increase their Broadband charges....
read all about it here.....
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/utilities/2011/02/o2-set-to-hike-broadband-prices
So..... will PlusNet be following in the footsteps of O2
2 REPLIES
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

That's old news and I don't think PN will be hiking up their prices as It says In your link BT are not and well.....Yep you know Plusnet Is part of BT.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
johpal
Grafter

Re: O2 (and others) to hike up their broadband charges

t's no secret, I moved from PN to O2 last September, taking my home phone service with me. My broadband speed doubled overnight and my link has only dropped once (it was a dark and stormy night...).
My mother-in-law has just moved into a nursing home. To move her line, BT wanted £130 and some £60-odd because her contract had just "rolled over". Moving her line would again start a fresh 12-month contract. Instead, we have ditched the BT line and bought a SIM-free mobile. I now have a 30-day rolling SIM only contract with O2. For £25 per month, my m-in-l will have unlimited UK calls (except 07, 08,09) and 3000 minutes per month (that is 50 hours) inclusive calls to 3 numbers in Canada and they are given a Canadian number that connects them, at their national rate, without incurring international call charges.
Oh yes, as an O2 customer, I get a further fiver off my broadband deal.
O2 are increasing their charges; I find their services streets ahead of their competitors for value and service.  Smiley