cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Numbers

I need to print some numbers that are bigger (much bigger) than the 72pt found in most word processors (does anybody call them word processors any more?)
The final size I'm looking for is about <and it doesn't need to be accurate> 4 inches high by 3 inches wide.
So I can print maybe 4 or 6 of them on an A4 page and cut them out and laminate them individually afterwards. It happen they will all be the same number: 5
Ta.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
6 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Numbers

Overwrite the font size with a size of your choice.
Test and adjust accordingly.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

PS. I do have one of those multi-thousands of clip art collections, that has very large numbers, but its so old it won't run on Win7.
I certainly don't want to go to the expense of a new collection just for 6 large numbers.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Sorry Strat we must have posted together, thanks I'll try that.

It works fine in MS Office and Libre Office. I've used the facility myself many times.
Community Veteran

Brilliant, worked perfectly (300pt was about what I needed)
Thanks Strat

Happy to hear it Smiley