cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nude holiday photo's

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Nude holiday photo's

What sentence should the young lady from Derby receive?
It demonstrates a certain ignorance and arrogance by stripping off in public in an Islamic country.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
23 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Nude holiday photo's

She's broken the law and should receive the appropriate sentence by their rules which I think is 3 months. I do hope our government do not get involved in asking for leniency.
Fixes: 47

Just 3 months?
Quite lenient I would have thought for these countries.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Update - Three-day jail sentence for Eleanor Hawkins and three other tourists for posing naked on sacred mountain is for time already served
Plus £1,000 fine each
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

It is reported a guide was present, who went to some length to explain the laws and advise against what they did.
They're very lucky to get away with as little as they did. I have no sympathy for them.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

@Petlew, I fully agree. She got 3 days and no doubt her father will pay the fine.
Sentenced
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Sad thing is her sentence is greater than what muggers, burglars, car thieves and rapists would get in this country.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

a convicted rapist would get less than 3 days in jail in the UK.
you're an idiot if that's what you believe, otherwise it's a poor attempt at trolling.
deekay
Grafter

What gets me, is the thought that our 'Lovely Press' will probably pay her many thousands of pounds to get her basic story, then heavily
modify it and print it (with banner headlines) when it bears little relationship to what really happened.
A disgruntled
Keith
Fixes: 105

according to a judge it's ok for people to come here and ignore our cultural norms and beat their kids.
so we have to follow others rules in their countries and we make allowances for that difference and this case which is worse?
awesome.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

BBC says Malaysia claims they caused the earthquake?
If that's true, there must be a shortage of Geography teachers there then.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

As usual the BBS getting it wrong - a few religious nutters in Malaysia made the claim
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

And..... according to GMB this morning.... the malaysian government are distancing themselves from that claim....
Not quite sure how a government can do that.... do they move further into the country...? ? ? or deeper underground Huh? or what  ?
Community Veteran

Quote from: deekay
What gets me, is the thought that our 'Lovely Press' will probably pay her many thousands of pounds to get her basic story pictures
Lips are sealed
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Fixes: 125

Quote from: shutter
And..... according to GMB this morning.... the malaysian government are distancing themselves from that claim....
Not quite sure how a government can do that.... do they move further into the country...? ? ? or deeper underground Huh? or what  ?

That'd be the result of the earthquake Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still