Not applicable

Re: Now the Election is Over......

@AlaricAdair

Early days.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

They only leave when they get a better offer.

Always plenty of good offers in the old boys network but I suspect old gals don't do so well.

With Brexit jobs for the boys will be thinning out. That was the main reason the EU was so popular with politicians. That and leaving them with little to do.

Highlighted
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

this made me giggle Cool_smiley19030253_1814792005204054_984513834109894402_n.jpg

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Highlighted
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 1

Haha Grin - that's the first that has made me laugh over the whole debacle.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Funny I agree, but debacle?

Ms May and those couple of advisers certainly got it wrong and I don't see how she is going to get out of a hole she has made - and one she digging deeper with the DUP.

Why is it so often that the government we voted for is not the one we get. Still better than Corbyn at the helm, but only just, and how strange the Tories wanted to pay that fuel allowance to just those in need but Labour want to pay it everyone regardless of need. You just couldn't make it up.

PS. Tried to follow my newly elected MP on Twitter but find that I have been blocked. I have never to my knowledge engaged, commented or shared tweets with the guy (not that I use it much anyway) - but I can understand if they have some sort of blanket ban on followers.  

Any clues or suggestions..... other than emailing him, as I've now done that Wink  

Highlighted
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Cant wait to find out what has been dropped from the Manifesto Thumbs_Up

And what the DUP want ?

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Highlighted
Pro

@Minivanman wrote:

PS. Tried to follow my newly elected MP on Twitter but find that I have been blocked. I have never to my knowledge engaged, commented or shared tweets with the guy (not that I use it much anyway) - but I can understand if they have some sort of blanket ban on followers.  

Any clues or suggestions..... other than emailing him, and I've now done that Wink  

you likely posted something in the past that was flagged and got you added to some blocklist or other, probably expressed an opinion that some twot didn't like and since these folks all share and use collaborative block lists to ensure they remain in the same echo chamber you got blocked from all of them..... 

I know about this despite not even having a twatter account because its been talked about a lot  

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

The Gove cove on Today kept on referring to Theresa, not Mrs May, and seemed he was bolstering her. I wonder , hoe much that was a disloyal signal of loyalty.

As to her staying or going voluntarily or defenestration only time will tell. OK a miscalculation was made on her watch, but in any   decision made to invest, war or elect, there's always the unknown of what other persons' actions will be. To scapegoat her ignores that. I think we should let her get on with Brexit. Hopefully it will be a success, but I am wary of evidence of gung-hoism, which says  "out, no matter the cost to the economy". Brexit has to benefit the whole nation, not only those who want it. We need to be flexible, else 

download.jpgand its name is not Jan Leeming!

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

@Luzern wrote:

Brexit has to benefit the whole nation, not only those who want it. We need to be flexible, else 

Any agreement has to have no similar restrictions or costs otherwise what's the point.

And it's the agreement that needs to be flexible. We should not need or want to be tied down to any set lengths of time, and if things were to pick up trade wise with the rest of the world would we want to continue any agreement at any cost?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

TM has just sacked half the minister's in the Dept. for Exiting the EU! David Jones was "released" yesterday and George Bridges today. Both had apparently had a set-to with No.10. 

Is this all going to fall apart I ask? Is there someone in the background trying to screw it completely? We need people who have at least had some kind of opportunity to make it work, not newcomers at this very late stage. Undecided