cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure what to call it!

chrisco
Grafter

Not sure what to call it!

Since the PN facelift we don't seem to get those little graphics that the staff did to commerate various happenings ie: Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, St Georges Day & so on. Is it not possible to have these anymore if it is how about a poppy for Rememberance Day & of course we now have the first black US president, see what you can up with you techy guys/gals as I do miss them  Cry
10 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Not sure what to call it!

Yes, I too like the appropriate graphics on the member centre page. I have one for Christmas:
Holly Plusnet - an appropriate name and it will be her first Christmas with her new mum thanks to PN.
chrisco
Grafter

And your user name fits the bill at the moment for Nov 11th! Smiley
N/A

This is the real Poppy with the familiar red poppy in remembrance of all the soldiers who lost their lives in the two world wars and since, and to whom we are indebted. Also  the purple poppy which commemorates the animals who served and lost their lives too.
I hope that PN will add a graphic to the member centre page on Sunday to help us all remember.
jwing
Grafter

Hi Guys,
The themed logos is something that has a gone "by the way" since we did the rebrand a couple of months back. To be totally honest it is not something we had not considred fully at the time of the brand refresh. The question has been asked internally following Halloween last week. Its something we will be looking at again in the future, but we haven't currenlty identified how we can use the old style logos with the new branding without conflicting with the new guidlines we have in place. As it stands at the moment we don't have any plans to do any themed logos over the next few months, but we are looking at some Christmas themed items for the festive period.
To summarise were looking at how we can best do this going forwards, and will keep you updated on the outcome of the conversations we have.
Thanks
Jonny
chrisco
Grafter

Lets hope so
jmd
Grafter

That is a lovely picture of you Poppy!
love Holly Smiley
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: poppy
This is the real Poppy with the familiar red poppy in remembrance of all the soldiers who lost their lives in the two world wars and since, and to whom we are indebted. Also  the purple poppy which commemorates the animals who served and lost their lives too.

Don't forget the white poppy
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
jmd
Grafter

The white poppy is what I normally wear........................ but discovered I have lost it. 
N/A

I hadn't forgotten the white poppy of peace as I know a few people who prefer to wear this.
It hadn't occurred to me to add it so here it is:
Fixes: 47

Quote from: jelv
Don't forget the white poppy

I'm embarrassed to admit I had Embarrassed Embarrassed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation