cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure I like this

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Not sure I like this

Its official, Putin is now on the warpath and determined to press ahead with his secret sinister plans whatever they are while telling the world to stay out of it:

Links 1 & 2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3989796/Russian-warships-position-Crimea-response-Ukrainian-...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3990072/Putin-warns-world-don-t-interfere-plans-Vladimir-say...

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
4 REPLIES
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Not sure I like this

I like it, the press are great at misinformation. Putin is the only one kicking butt in Syria and now he has sent mobile hospitals to Syria. Basically shaming our so called leaders.

Goodluck Putin you have my support.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Have to agree the Daily Mail is a terrible paper, and I definitely don't like it. Thumbs Up 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Minivanman
Hero

Easy enough to put this into perspective and see just where Putin is coming from.

Other than a naval supply depot in Vietnam and the current conflict zone in Syria, Russia only have a half a dozen bases and all in former Soviet republics - whereas America has somewhere in the region 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and that's despite recently closing hundreds of them in Iraq and Afghanistan,

So who are the bad guys?

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran

Given Russia's history I can understand why it is nervous about NATO creeping close to its borders and why it would want  Black Sea and Mediterranean naval bases. 

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.