cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not funny

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Not funny

No one who has had problems with their internet connection would consider it funny but one fairly new user of PN posted the following as part of the response to his problem,
Could this possibly get any worse?
If you don't want me as a customer how about just tell me to [Censored] off somewhere else rather than messing me aboutHuh
For some reason I found this funny, not the problem but his response, which I guess some of us can understand.
Hopefully the problem will be sorted out soon  Smiley
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: Not funny

In the same, or similar vein, I am just happy for this to be on TBB http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/f/4133201-plus-refusing-to-turn-interleaving-off.html?vc=1
Fixes: 47

The actual interleaving seems to be causing errors on the line
Grin
Look there are FEC errors now and they weren't there before interleaving was turned on....case proven Grin
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Oldjim
In the same, or similar vein, I am just happy for this to be on TBB http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/f/4133201-plus-refusing-to-turn-interleaving-off.html?vc=1

I think Don (one of the moderators over there) got it right:
Some knowledgeable members have attempted to advise you. Just because they fail to agree on your diagnosis or conclusions does not make them "fanboys" as they generally can be quite critical of any ISP when they believe it is warranted...................when that phrase pops up the plot is lost I suggest. and has descended into silly name calling.[frown] No chance of agreement here I suspect so suggest you move on.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

I liked this final post - must note it for the future
Your rudeness and insults say more about your good self than those who posted in a vain attempt to help you.
Not sure if you actually wanted help or just to stir the pot...whatever... this thread closed.
Any further posts with such insults your posting rights are likely to be suspended.
Closed..
Sadoldman