St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

North Korea at it again

61 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: North Korea at it again

He's a silly little boy trying to impress on a very big stage.. telling offensive jokes.

It won't be long now until the USA takes this into its own hands as usual. How that plays out is anyones guess but this isn't going to quieten down and go away. Kims family have been using the "America is an evil that must be defeated" line for far too long in order to keep power that he can't back down now.. but the USA won't either.

The only real way out of this is for Trumps mate Putin to threaten nuclear action against NK. The moment Putin makes a chilling threat like that Kim will crawl under the nearest available rock never to be heard from again.

Unfortunately any threat like that from Russia Putin will also have the rest of the planet on edge too.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Thing is Trumpton is likely to do something stupid Crazy3

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

The US has a number of war ships in the area and North Korea will be under constant observation from various sources so what I do not understand is this, if NK launch a missile the US are likely to know about it even before it has left the ground so why do they not just blast it out of the sky once it has entered international waters..This would give a clear message to NK that none of his missiles would be able to even get near the US.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
nuke the whole place and be done with it i say.
NK is already featureless on maps, lets just make it featureless in real life.
DaveyH
Pro

And the 25 million people that live there?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

collateral damage.
just like all the other people that have been killed during bombing various countries over the past century.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I guess China would take some action if the US nuked NK....Then what ? Nuke China ?....I don't think so.

Mass killing has never achieved anything positive, just creates hatred in those left who take revenge in various ways.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Just put Trumpton and Kim in a ring and let them fight it out Thumbs Up

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran

gleneagles wrote:

I guess China would take some action if the US nuked NK....Then what ? Nuke China ?....I don't think so.

Mass killing has never achieved anything positive, just creates hatred in those left who take revenge in various ways.

I seem to recall two nukes being dropped on Japan ended a rather large war. Although a lot of people died, the result was positive in that no more people had to keep dying. 

Community Veteran

chenks76 wrote:
he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
nuke the whole place and be done with it i say.
NK is already featureless on maps, lets just make it featureless in real life.

This is why Russia needs to make the threat. If the USA drops a bomb the resulting radiation will affect Russia which is right next door. Kim knows the USA don't really want to upset Russia so he can't be touched with a nuke easily even if he does launch one himself.

If Russia makes the threat it becomes super serious - especially if the troops on the border are pulled away. Kim will realise he has lost his protection and shut his mouth. 

Steve
Pro

What crime has NK committed? they seem to be testing their missiles and they land in the Japan seas, no one gets hurt. I presume some of you here and America think that they are not allowed to do such things, and if that is the case who are you to decide what a sovereign country gets up to. Ignore them until they are actually a threat. At the moment KIm is just playing with his toys. And parts of the world have spat out their dummy.

Champnet
Rising Star

Can a loose canon be predictable ? Can a loose canon be contained ? Probably not.....

Steve
Pro

I can see right through Kim and surely I am not alone. All his missile tests land in water, no one gets hurt. Look at his threat to Guam. He backed down, did he actually attack it? he is trolling. 

Community Veteran

Steve wrote:

What crime has NK committed? they seem to be testing their missiles and they land in the Japan seas, no one gets hurt. I presume some of you here and America think that they are not allowed to do such things, and if that is the case who are you to decide what a sovereign country gets up to. Ignore them until they are actually a threat. At the moment KIm is just playing with his toys. And parts of the world have spat out their dummy.

Erm.. he's been threatening to nuke the USA. Thats a big no-no for a start. Who gave him the right to threaten nuclear war for no apparent reason?

He's been enslaving his own people and treating them harshly. Have you not read reports about how his nuclear material is handled by people with no protection?

Oh and yes he's been firing missiles into JAPANESE AIR a_n_d SEA SPACE. That in itself constitutes an act of aggression, war and potential invasion.

I'd hardly call any of that "playing". This guy is making serious threats and you're for some reason trying to defend him?