cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nomophobia

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Nomophobia

My daughter-in-law has a cute two year old daughter who decided on demonstrating a day of bad behaviour. Her paddling pool was apparently the best place for her mum's iPhone.  There currently a severe case of Nomophobia down in London.
Remember the days when your parents had to wait months just to have a shared line phone installed in the house?
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
4 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Nomophobia

The other day I went for a walk and 10 minutes into the walk I realised I had left my mobile at home.
The rest of the walk had an added sense of freedom about it which enhanced it. Cool
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Ever since i got "device manager" on my Android tablet I'm forever checking on the display where my phone is on the map and ringing it for reassurance. It's usually under the newspaper or down the back of the sofa  Grin
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: AlaricAdair
Her paddling pool was apparently the best place for her mum's iPhone. 

Now if it was a Samsung Galaxy S5 (or newer), it'd have been fine, as those are waterproof phones...  Cool
My S5 certainly got tested today when stood outside during the storm tracking the lightning strikes on it, got absolutely drenched it did... Grin
Fixes: 47

Quote from: twocvbloke
Now if it was a Samsung Galaxy S5 (or newer), it'd have been fine, as those are waterproof phones...  Cool

Don't try it with an S6 as it's not waterproof.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation