Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Words :(

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

No Words :(

I cannot belive this Sad     i cannot put into words what needs saying

https://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/bob-curry-the-sas-hero-left-homeless-after-he-had-to-sel...

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
6 REPLIES
Shep41
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: No Words :(

I watched this on good morning Britain and was out raged. This poor guy fought for our country and this is how OUR government treat war heroes.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

+1 @Shep41

Not much more I can say than what you have already said.

Hopefully this will create awareness, especially on the internet and social media that people can group together and get something done.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Shep41 wrote:
I watched this on good morning Britain and was out raged. This poor guy fought for our country and this is how OUR government treat war heroes.

Sadly it's not the first time the gov has turned their back on ex-servicemen, just look at how many have come home from the middle east with PTSD and been discharged without so much as a thank you, leaving them severely psychologically damaged and without any support, but that's the government for you, use, abuse and put up wet......

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

The army has a recruitment problem.

I wonder why ?

Jonpe
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 4

Foreign missions (embassies, consulates etc.) are exempt from council tax and other taxes claiming that they don't use our services, despite many having a police officer permanently posted on their doorstep.  Perhaps Iran would like to contribute towards this man's housing needs.

Rapthorne
Grafter

This sort of thing is happening every single day to hundreds, possibly thousands, of people in the country.

This guy is bloody lucky, he got a voice because of his military status, but think about all the people sleeping rough across the UK and suffering in silence because the local councils just don't deal with these issues properly.
CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X @ 4GHz
GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1060 6GB
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz
Case: Red/Black NZXT S340 Elite